(A/n)

Hello😌 It has been a while since I've published anything but I've decided to start another book. This is based off of an idea given to me by @Baneen-12. I would also like to take this time to say if you have any prompts for one-shots or ideas for chapter books that you would like me to write, please feel free to message me.

Now, if you've read the description and tags then you're probably all caught up on the warnings but in case you didn't, I will put them on the bottom of this note as well. Please do not read this if you think it may have the potential to trigger you to relapse or mentally/emotionally damage you in any way. That is the last thing I want to do.

     I would also like to state that I am not trying to romanticize unhealthy coping mechanisms, mental disorders or anything else that may occur in this story. If anything offends you or you think I am incorrect on something, please feel free to message me. I will try to fix it.

     Also, in case you haven't figured it out yet, this story is GAY. There will be a LOVE connection between TWO MALES. Please do not leave hate comments or mean messages to me saying anything offensive or rude things about homosexuality, or the LGTBQ+ community in general. I will report you and block you.

     If you have any suggestions for future chapters or changes to stuff that I have already written, I will read them and reply to you and take them into account. While I do have a main plot line and events planned out, changes/improvements can always be made.

This will always be from Barry's P.O.V. unless stated otherwise at the beginning of the chapter. Also, I understand that people in this book may seem OOC for that age. For example, when Oliver was a teenager he was a douchebag. He won't be in this story, even though he's a teenager in this.

Have a lovely day/night, and on to the story.

⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️
Parental abuse of a minor (physically, sexually, and mentally), Self-Harm, Suicidal Thoughts/Actions, PTSD, Panic Attacks, gay slurs, homophobia, cussing.