13

At the same time, Jake and Jungwon are watching their friends being awkward around each other. "They really are bad at talking, huh?" Jake remarks with a small sigh and look at the front as it's their turn to order soon.

"Well, Sunghoon Hyung isn't good at socializing," Jungwon says and turns to the front too. "Haha, I noticed when we texted," the Australian comments at that and smiles, "but nevertheless he seems to be a nice guy." "He is," the younger agrees with a beam.

"Oh hello Wonie," Heeseung greets them as it's their turn now. "Didn't I already take your orders?" he tilts his head confusedly. "Ah yes but some friends joined us, so we're ordering more," Jungwon replies with an adorable smile.

"By the way, Heeseung Hyung, that's Jake Hyung," Jungwon points at Jake and changes to Heeseung, "and Jake Hyung, this is Heeseung Hyung." He introduces his friends to each other. "Nice to meet you," they both say and shake their hands shortly.

"Alright," Heeseung says and smiles at the two of them, "what would you like to order?" "Two Iced Americanos, one hot chocolate and... ?" the younger trails off as he looks at his left questioningly. "A caffè latte for me, please," Jake completes the order and takes out his wallet as Heeseung shortly leaves to pass the order to his coworkers.

Just as Jungwon was about to pay for Sunghoon's and his own drink, Jake beats him to it and pays for all four drinks. "There was no need for you to pay for ours too," Jungwon says and pouts as he didn't want to owe anybody and most of all, not someone he barely knows.

"Haha, it's alright. Just take it as an apology for bothering you guys," Jake explains with a chuckle and hands the younger two of the drinks, so they both can bring the drinks to their friends without any trouble. "You're not bothering us," Jungwon disagrees with a bigger pout.

 "You're not bothering us," Jungwon disagrees with a bigger pout