Diary Entry #4: Dad hates me...

Dear Diary,

I feel like my dad hates me more and more as time goes. After he made me say my name many times, he gets angry and left me alone.... Since then, he never really care about me. He continued with working in his laboratory every day and night. Me on the other hand, focus on cleaning the laboratory. 

Just yesterday, he told me that he will be going to some place to work after reading a letter. He said that he is going to work on some big house. I wonder how long he will be gone again, but I hope he will be less angry with me after the trip...

Today, when I was cleaning the garden, I found a wooden thing. I picked it up and it fits in my hands well. As I was playing with it, I saw a person I don't know trying to come in. He keeps looking around, and tip-toeing. He didn't knock the door. I did not know what he wants, but I remembered that dad told me that strangers are dangerous. So I tried hitting that person with the wooden thing.

The person quickly fell asleep after I hit him, some red thing came out of his head too. I don't know what it is, but I decided to carry him and put him outside. So I decided that it might be a good idea to keep this wooden thing and practice using it to protect dad and the laboratory. I hope dad will be proud of me when I show him that I can protect him and the laboratory with this wooden thing when he comes back.

I hope he stops hating me....

From Bonbon