1:New butler

Sorry if the characters seem too OC, I haven't finished watching Assassination classroom yet and it's been years since I last watched an episode!

Sorry this book took a while(if you were waiting for it tbh)

---------

-Your POV-

The car ride was quiet. The red-haired male continued staring out the window as the two suited males looked at you.

........what kind of situation is this??

You let out a  sigh before secretly glaring at the carefree male beside you.

"So how did you meet the young prince?" One of the suited males asked you before smiling. "You must have made such an impact on him since it's the very first time he picked a butler."

.....

"This is kidnap-"

A hand was suddenly placed on your mouth, the red-haired male smiled at the two suited males across you. "I had my eyes on him from the moment I saw him."

(I bet you're blushing right now, aren't you~?)

You grunted in disbelief as you saw the two suited male squeal in joy after hearing what the sadist just said.

"Young master Karma has a new friend!!!"

"I can't believe it!!"

.....weirdos

wait...

did they just say young master?

You gently removed the mask of the other male to see a familiar face. ".........."

"It's rude to suddenly do that you know~" Karma smirked before grabbing your wrist making you drop the mask.

((A/n: If I see any Corona virus comments imma-))

You stayed silent and continued staring at the smirking male.

"Hmm..? Why so silent? Cat got your tongue~?"

"......."

You face palmed as you realized what situation you are in. "You know what? No. Can I go now-"

"Huh? go? But Mr. Akabane wants to meet the new butler." One of the suited males said.

"I'm not-"

You felt your cheeks sting when Karma pinched it, making you shut up.

.........

"Hahahaha my butler is saying that he's so excited to go to the mansion~ He was just about to say he's not sure if my father will like him."

"How humble!!"

An irk mark appeared on your cheek as you stared at the red-haired male, you stayed quiet.

Hah?  (# ̄^ ̄)

The two suited males were smiling, you could even see some flowers floating around them as they giggled. 

......poor them getting tricked by a devil

The smirking sadist beside you gave you a little wink, making you stare at his soul.

.

.

.

.

I got kidnapped... by a son of a rich family..