5:Suicide(?)

-Your POV-

"Hey, Dull-kun."

You closed the book you were about to read and looked at the male leaning on your shoulder. "Hm?"

"Entertain me."

It's been a couple of weeks since you became a butler. In all honesty, it wasn't that bad of a job, just remove the sadistic devil you have to take care of. Also, the pay is good.

"I can't help you since I'm DULL." You went back to reading only for the red-haired male to put his chin on your shoulder and look at the page you started to read. 

"What's the title of the book?"

"Icha Icha paradise. Someone gave it to me for free while having a nosebleed."

"Ehh...." He looked away and silence filled the room again.

-Karma's POV-

I was thinking of entertaining things to do when Y/n suddenly threw the book out the window.

??

"Geez, Dull-kun. You can't just throw things so suddenly."

"......"

I looked at the h/c-haired male to see that his nose was bleeding. "Hey, your nose-"

"Excuse me." He stood up and started walking towards the balcony.

"The bathroom is that way-" I stood up when Y/n started climbing the railings of the balcony. "What are you doing?"

"I have seen something so sinful and I want to die."

I quickly grabbed his collar and dragged him back inside. "Too bad, I can't lose my servant- oops.. I mean butler."

"......"

"....."

He was quiet for a while before he sighed.

".....you enjoy seeing me suffer, don't you?"

I smiled. "Of course."

The h/c-haired male's e/c orbs bore into mine. "......I want to quit this job."

I pinched his cheeks. "Eh~? The aloof dull-kun is running away from his responsibilities?"

"I'm not running away from my responsibilities."

"Well.. you want to leave me and I'm your responsibility. Hm.. seems like running away to me."

-Your POV-

.......

You glared at him but the other male just shrugged it off. He walked towards his bed and plopped down on it.

 He walked towards his bed and plopped down on it

((Your expression right now))

"I can feel your eyes on my back, Dull-kun." Karma snickered before facing you and giving you a small wink. "If you keep staring.. I might melt~"

--------

You: *glares and angry bb mumbling noises*

Karma: how cute.