12:Confession(End)

-Karma's POV-

"Why did you bring me here?"

I continued looking at the stars, I could feel his gaze at me.

A smile formed on my lips as I looked at him. "Because you're special."

-Your POV-

"........................."

"Did you just confess...?"

The sudden realization made the red-haired male shocked. "Uhh... no I-"

His ears became pink. His lips slightly quivered. His golden orbs cant look at yours.

Aww

"You must be assuming things, I didn't say-"

You laughed.

-Karma's POV-

Y/n... laughed...?

I blushed even more when I saw the h/c-haired male laugh before smiling at me. "I'm not dense, young master, it sounded like a confession to me."

"Y-you finally laughed and smiled..."

"Of course.. I'm human after all. It's normal."

"Then why don't I see you smile?"

My orbs finally met his. I was embarrassed. 

"Because you're a brat." He laughed again before placing a hand on his forehead. "You are a handful."

I can't stop blushing....

Akabane Karma.. get a hold of yourself!!

"Hey... do you remember the question you asked me? The one I didn't have an answer for?" Y/n looked back at the stars again. 

"Hm? What about it?"

"I think I have an answer for them now."

-Your POV-

Karma continued staring at you, waiting for your answer.

You cleared your throat. "Well.... because you're interesting.... to me..."

*Cricket noises intensifies*

"That's all?" He raised a brow at you. "Seriously?"

"Oh and because I like you too."

"Too? I like you?"

"Aw... see? You like me. I like you too."

"That's not what I meant-"

"No take backs."

"What. I didn't even-"

"You said you like me, too bad."

You were chuckling while the other male was just a blushing mess.

I have the power to tease too bish

"Fine! How did you know that I like you." Karma sighed before ruffling up his hair, he looked at you with a small pout forming on his lips. "I'm not obvious so how did you know?"

-Karma's POV-

The h/c-haired male raised a finger. "You get jealous when I talk to the other body guards." He raised another finger. "You always stare at me." He raised another one. "When Asano-san visited and wanted to talk to me, you dragged him away-"

"Okay stop!" 

So embarrassing..

I looked away. "So... does this mean that you'll always stay by my side?"

"Of course." He started pinching my cheeks. "I'm the only one who can handle you anyways."

The End