11:Sneaking out

-Your POV-

It was midnight and you were in your room. Karma was grounded for a week so he had at least a couple more days left. 

You laid down on your bed and stared at the ceiling, patiently waiting for yourself to drift off to sleep.

Minutes later, your eyelids finally felt heavy when-

"Ooomph!"

You groaned when you suddenly felt something heavy land on you. "Wha-"

Your face was just inches away from a grinning Karma. "Don't sleep yet, Dull-kun."

"......"

"I have something important to tell you." He said, still on top of you.

"What." You stared at him before sighing and placing an arm on your face. "It's midnight... my job ended an hour ago... come back when it's business hours-"

You felt him flick your forehead which made you stare at him again. 

"We're sneaking out."

-Karma's POV-

Y/n is surprisingly comfortable to lay down in

Hahaha soft

He had a monotone expression but his eyes scream 'y u bothering me at 1 in the morning for dis'.

"And I wanna show you something too."

I won't say it out loud but... I became comfortable with Y/n. 

Hell.. maybe I even fell for him..

Would I confess? Of course not.

He sighed before closing his eyes, he was trying to go back to sleep. "Go sleep, it's bad for your health to stay up so late."

"Nope."

"Brat."

"I am so sneak out with me."

"No. Go sleep."

"Fine, I'll sneak out by myself then-"

I stood up from the bed and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Fine, fine, I'll go with you."

I smirked.

I knew it

-Your POV-

You wore some plain jeans and a white shirt. You could care less for fashion since it was 1 am in the morning, who the hell would look at you?

You looked at the red-haired male quietly waiting for you, he was laying down on your bed and staring at you ceiling.

You grabbed a hoodie from your closet and threw it at him. "Wear it, we can't have you catching a cold now."

"I'm not frail." Karma chuckled but he obeyed and wore the hoodie.

Hm... It suits him

You walked towards him and he quickly grabbed your hand before dragging you to his room an into the balcony.

"We could just use the door downstairs like a normal human being." You raised a brow at him.

"Too bad, I'm not normal." The red-haired male responded before jumping off on the near branch and looking at you, a smirk forming on his lips. "Hurry up."

You sighed before jumping on the branch and following the other male. 

-Karma's POV-

I led Y/n to the forest behind the mansion. I wanted to show him the small 'hiding spot' I always go to.

I smiled when I saw the h/c-haired male looked around the forest, I could tell that he was curious.

"Getting curious, are we, Dull-kun~?"

"Shush."

I laughed before grabbing his hand and started dragging him away. "It's just over here."

-Your POV-

Your eyes sparkled as you saw where he led you. There was a small pond with some fishes. There was also a small tent with a bunch of comics inside. Flowers and trees also surrounded the place so it wasn't that easy to find. If you look up, you can see the millions of stars on the sky.

"Your hiding place?" You asked as you laid down on the grass, Karma laid down beside you.

"Yup."

"It's really nice."

The two of you started stargazing. Comfortable silence surrounded the two of you. 

A question was stuck in your mind so you decided to ask.

.

.

.

.

"Hey..."

"Hm?"

"Why did you show me this place?"