The Traveler

3rd Person POV:

In a bright green forest, with a blue sky, was a lone figure wearing a cloak, with a hood over their head, which had unique white patterns on it. (Imagine Link's cloak from BOTW) As they walked, they came across an old man who was heading in the same direction as them.

"Why hello there traveler." The man greeted, as he stepped towards the figure in a cloak. "Are you lost?"

The figure looked to the man, who could only see the figure's eyes and mouth

The figure looked to the man, who could only see the figure's eyes and mouth. Their eyes were (E/c) and they had a face of a young boy. "Actually, I'm just wondering around. Although I could make a quick stop to the nearest town for some breakfast."

"Ah, well lucky for you, this old Enutrof knows the mayor of the town not too far from here. I'd be happy to show you the way." He offers.

"Really? Thank you."

"Of course," the old man said, before extending his hand. "That is if you have the money."

The figure sighed, before digging into his pockets and pulling out 5 Kamas while muttering, 'one of those people, huh?' And handing them to the man. "That's all have."

"It'll do. Now come, come."

The two kept walking and talking to each other about where they were from and what they planned to do. They eventually learned each other's names. Ruel Stroud and Y/n L/n. Eventually they made it to a bridge and Ruel spotted a Kama with two tofu fighting for it. He walked over to them and raised his voice, "WHICH ONE OF YOU BIRD BRAINS WANTS A PIECE OF RUEL'S SHOVEL!?"

That scared them and they flew off. Y/n just watched, a little amused, "Pretty sure you didn't have to do that."

Ruel takes the Kama, "Pah! You saw them! The birds out there are trying to get rich now!" He puts the Kama in his purse. "My purse gives meaning to my life." He says, making Y/n roll his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

Ruel assumed the worst. "Hmm!? Oh no you don't! It's finders keepers, losers-!"

"Ruel!" Y/n interrupted. "No one's trying to rob you! At least not anyone who would say 'excuse me'."

"Oh. Right! *chuckles*"

Y/n turned around to see two girls in coats, like me, riding lizard horses (I keep forgetting their names). One of them looked sadida because of her skin and hair, the other was a blonde girl who he couldn't tell what she was, but she did look kinda cute. "Uh, heh, is this the way to Emelka?" The blonde asked.

Y/n smiled. "Yeah sorry, I don't know." He answers, before gesturing to Ruel. "But he might."

Ruel was observing them, mostly their valuables. Y/n could tell and gave him a deadpanned face. "Hehehe Yes! Absolutely! Been here before? I could give you a tour."