To save a village

3rd Person POV:

In a forest, far outside of Emelka village, two very familiar girls sat around a fire, as their Dragoturkeys (I remembered!) were eating grass. The grass hair girl, was very talkative, as the Cra in front of her looked bored out of her mind.

"I love walking! Though, we could have stopped in Emelka. Those country inns are always full of surprises." The Sadida girl started ranting. "Like one time, Lady Camelia told me she overheard a Iop ask her for a second helping of cockroaches in his soup. Because he liked how crunchy they were! But really, a campfire, sleeping out under the stars, all of this... It's more of an adventure than staying at an inn, isn't it?"

The Cra girl hummed. "Too bad our "adventure" will only last a few days." She pointed out, bringing down the mood.

"That's all!?" The Sadida girl exclaimed in shock, before she recomposes herself. "Um, I mean, the prophecy might take longer than that to come true. Or we might get lost in the forest. Or surrounded by some dashing bandits." She fantasizes, before trying to make another excuse. But really, our Dragoturkeys do look pretty tired. We should slow down a little."

The Cra just raises an eyebrow at her, before she plays along. "Your prophetic dream couldn't have come at a better time. Exactly one day before your brother's birthday, who you just had another argument with?"

"Oh, you know what prophecies are like. They always appear at the wrong time." The Sadida shrugged off, earning an unamused look from her friend.

"Yeah, right. Don't take me for an Iop."

"Enough already." She changes the subject, by pulling out the roasted plantsfrom the fire. "Dinner is served!" She holds one out for the Cra, who is hesitant to takes it. "See these? Those white things are roots. The yummy part!"

The Cra takes a reluctantly takes a bite of the "dinner" before swallowing it.

The Sadida girl hums happily. "Tasty, right?"

The Cra just looks done with her life. "Yum. They taste of adventure."

~Meanwhile~

In Emelka, the villagers were running and screaming, trying to get away from the Polters. They continued to run around the village, touching people, and turning them into shrubs. A few seconds later, Y/n, Yugo, Ruel, and Alibert ran out of the inn to deal with the little infectors.

Jumping in first, Y/n threw off his cloak to reveal his outfit.

(If green isn't your favorite color, then it's (f/c) and black

(If green isn't your favorite color, then it's (f/c) and black.)

Jumping high into the air, he stomps on a handfull of Polters, before pulling out a sword and chops away at small creatures.

One small group of Polters ran down an alley, before being halted by Ruel, who stands before them. "Well, say hi to the human excavator, you dirty beasts!" He declares, before he raises his shovel and smashes the Polters.