Going Shopping

In the sky, far above the ground, a murder of crows soared through the air in a flying v formation. The leader, which had a stroke of white hair on its head, cawed as it flew down. The other's cawed as well, as they flew behind the bigger crow, until they all landed ontop of a branch. Said branch was wrapped in the shape of a circle, vertical on a hill.

Just then, a portal opens up within the hole of the branch with Percedal running out,  scouting for dangers. As he searches left and right, Ruel comes tripping out and lands on his face. Percedal doesn't notice and just keeps scouting.

Seeing no potential threats, he waves his hand to signal the others to come out. Eva and Amalia walk out, casually as they wait for the last two boys. Suddenly, Y/n comes speeding out, scaring the two girls, before doing some acrobatics before landing gracefully on one foot.

"Land safely!" He says, almost losing his footing, before catching himself and holding up a peace signs. The crows just roll their eyes and caw boredly at the teen.

"Wow, you even annoy the crows." Eva remarks, with a smirk, which grows a tick mark on Y/n's head. Just before he could retort, Yugo comes flying out and crashes into Y/n. The two skid across the grass, before ending up on their backs, with Yugo ending on top of Y/n perpendicular to his position.

The crows laugh loudly at their misfortune. Until a shuriken was thrown at them, scaring them off. Y/n hmphs, before standing up and picking up Yugo.

"It's quite exciting when you take a Zaap portal for the first time, eh?" Ruel asks, as he dusts himself off, before putting a hand on his hip. "Of course, I do it all the time."

"Stop telling another one of your tall tales." Percedal says, smirking at the old Enutrof. "You fell flat on your face! I saw!" He points at him mockingly. "You're just embarrassed about it." He laughs.

"I slipped!" Ruel turns back to the Iop with a fist raised. "And you ought to show a little more respect to your elders, boy!" He turns back around, grumbling.

"Don't worry, Ruel." Yugo tries to reassure him. "I slipped, too." He scratches his head and turns back to the Shinobi next to him. "Sorry by the way, Y/n."

"It's fine, just try to watch where you're going next time." Y/n responds, patting the boy's hat-covered head.

"If you kids are done playing, we need to focus." Eva says, grabbing everyone's attention as she crosses her arms. "If we want to reach Oma, we need to all get along and stick together!"

"You're right, Eva." Amalia speaks up, agreeing with the Cra. "We didn't start on an adventure to end up bickering like a bunch of spoiled princesses."

"In that case, why don't we head down there first, huh?" Y/n says, jabbing his thumb over his shoulder, toward their first destination. The others turn to see Kelba Market over in the distance, before Yugo leaps up and starts running down the hill.

"Last one there's a mangy Gobball!" Yugo shouts back to the others, making Y/n smirk and race after him. Yugo runs as fast as he can, but Y/n just casually runs past the smaller boy, surprising him. They soon both reach the market, with Y/n ending up in first. Yugo didn't seem too upset about that, as he was looking around at the vendors nearby. He walks up to one some blades and potions. "Wowza dowza!" He exclaims. "There's loads of amazing stuff here, it's so cool!"

"And for a few kamas, you can have whatever you want." The Merchant of the booth said, happily to him. The others eventually arrive and walk up by the two.

"It's perfect." Eva said. "Well, the first thing we need to do is club together and buy a map of the world." She turns to the others and sees Ruel frown.