Chapter 14

"Where are we going" I asked getting into his car. "you will see."

"Ugggh" "oh and it may take a little long." great

I turned on the music and listened to one direction I always had the highest crush on niall and Harry but mostly niall. I hope I meet him.

It was a akward silence it never was with me and evan or taylor. i wounder what sammy is doing. if matt ask me out should I stop being "friends" with him. idk.

I was cut of my thoughts when the car stops. "were here" matt said getting out and opening my door.

"Thanks" i said weakly "hey follow me." he lead me to a dinner table set up next to the perfect view in the middle of no where.

"Omg matt U didn't have to do this for me" i gasped "anything for a princess." he smiled i blushed.

"Well let's eat shall we." when we sat down we started to eat our food cause it was already there.

"So we're are we going next on tour." i said trying to start a convo.

"Idk but wooooow." matt said starring into the sky. "wha-." I was cut off my sentance with matt pointing at the sunset.

"It's so pretty." I gasped "like you." he whisperd to himself but I still heard.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the grass to lay down. after the sunset was coming down it was getting dark.

"Look at the stars matt there amazing."
"I no someone who is amazing. you." he smiled.

And with that he started to lean in and so did I i didn't evan stop him. and are lips moved in sinc.

I felt something but not like evan or when I kissed taylor. ughhh

"We should get going." i smiled finally breaking the kiss up.

"Yea he said.

HOTEL
"Thanks it was all amazing matt" i said kissing his cheack. "any thing for you." he blushed

As I was walking to the elevator I got stopped by matt. "I need to ask something." he said looking down.

"Do u wanna go out with me." oh no should i but I didn't feel anything. what if evan still likes me. will taylor think I am a slut?

My final disison was to.....