00. hot chocolate

introducing ;
hot chocolate
-ethereal-asfck

within the walls of hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry there are four houses; gryffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, and slytherin. students are sorted into houses based on the traits they value most.

in short;
gryffindors are brave, racvenclaws are intelligent, hufflepuffs are loyal, and slytherins are ambitious

the houses are not kept from interacting with each other, many students are friends with students of other houses. although slytherins do tend to be the pickiest out of all when it comes to friendships.

draco lucius malfoy. the slytherin prince. the boy who has no choice but to follow in his fathers footsteps. he had to be in the top of his class, even though he will ever have to have a real job a day in his life. he must hate mudbloods, believe they are scum. he will submit to the dark lord when the time comes. show no emotion, ever.

winifred noelle monet. the hufflepuff princess. the young girl who wanted nothing other than to become someone who helped others. born to muggle parents who she loved more than anything. an obsession with christmas she shared with her mother, the inspiration for her middle name. she was accepting of everyone. she was patient. she wanted nothing more than for people to be happy.

they were opposites.

but who knows what could happen...

all harry potter characters and events from the movie/books belong to jk rowling (dobby the house elf)