(17) 🔚

author's pov

"well that was fucking good" jeongguk said as he staired up the sealing trying too calm his breath down, he just got fucked so good and he can't remember the last time someone fucked him this good, his ass hurt but it was more that worth it. He didn't expect taehyung to push him down and fuck him senseless since he was so submissive the last time, but well that was the best sex he had.

"oh yes" taehyung said and looked over at jeongguk and smiled, he wrapped his arms around waist and kissed the top of his head. jeongguk looked up at him and smiled as well. They kissed softly and jeongguk cuddled with him and giggled when taehyungs hair tickled him.

they looked deep in each other's eyes, naked bodies pressed against each other , legs interviewed.

"I love you" it slipped past taehyungs lips without thinking about it and when he saw jeongguks eyes widen and he knew he shouldn't have said that.

"god I- " taehyung started but was interrupted when jeongguk sat on top of him and kissed him deeply. Taehyung of course kissed him back immediately and wrapped his arms around his tiny waist.

jeongguk pulled away with a big bunny smile and caressed his cheek. "I love you too" he kissed him again and he felt taehyung turning them around and showing him his boxy smile.

"I never let you go baby" he softly kissed his neck and jeongguk wrapped his legs around him and pulled him closer."and I'm never going away" he whispered and closed his eyes when taehyung sucked on the skin on his neck to create some hickeys so everyone knows he belongs to someone. to taehyung.

jeongguk loved his possessiveness and he loved too tease him with that.

"I'm only yours" he whispered and taehyung looked up at him and they kissed softly.

"Make love to me" jeongguk whispered against his lips and wrapped his arms around his neck. taehyungs heart skipped a beat and he would do everything to make his baby happy.

"I will do that for the rest of my life" taehyung replied and it made jeongguks eyes water, he was surprised at his answer and he couldn't ignore the thumping of his heart and the love he felt for him.

"Yes please..I only you to make me feel this way" jeongguk looked at him with so much love and taehyung kissed him passionately, putting all his feelings in the kiss and showing just how much he loves him the whole night and the rest of their lives.

THE END

——————-

Hey guys I'm sorry for the fast and bad ending 🥺but I didn't know how to keep the story going and I really wanted to end this one.

I really enjoyed this story a lot and I hope you did to and ur not too disappointed in the ending.

you can check out my other books if you like 🥰

love you guys ♥️

M.