𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕖𝕕 (PILOT)

America was in his room singing O.D.D. from Hey Violet america really loved singing but he also can rap which is surprising for a kid America is the type of Washington that can rap and sing at the same time and Canada he just like singing nothing more he loves music also he can also play the piano.

Australia was the most scariest brother they had but he was nice to his siblings he was the backup singer and now we have new Zealand aka NZ which is their little sister she didn't really like singing that much she liked playing instruments and then there is France and uk their parents they are really nice twords they're kids they love hearing they're kids voices they really love how talented they're kids are.

But they're back story is kinda dark... they've been through so many hard times that they have to make. Asking about it in the future but right now they are kids "Hey mom I know our singing is good but where did we get it from?" Canada asked his mom France looked at Canada with a smile "Well you got it from your grandma and grandpa they love singing like you," she answered.

When America , australia , new Zealand and Canada were kids they always pretend to be a band years later The band has formed their band is now called Washington Location.

Russia soon discovered their music he absolutely loved it he was a fan of them he but isn't everybody?

The first song was Empire (Washington).

And everybody absolutely love it and there's gonna be a concert which Russia was excited to go he worked so hard to make money so that he can pay the tickets russia's siblings were excited too but they have their own favorites of the Washington's.

Belarus loves new Zealand

Ukraine loves Canada

Russia loves america

And kazakhstan loves australia

Which is their favorites out of the band

"Okay, is everybody ready to go the concert?" Kazakhstan asked his siblings "Yeah we're I'm glad our dad gave us permission to go a Washington concert," belarus responded squealing Russia was excited in the inside soon they left.

They made it belarus was jumping up and down she was so excited ukraine was so chill about it "your names?" The bodyguard asked them belarus made her final jump in front of the bodyguard.

"My name is belarus Moscow and these are my brother's we are here to watch the show and we have backstage passes!" She said it so Sweetly the bodyguard looked at his clipboard and nodded.

"Alright your free to go in," he opened the door for them "EEEKK COME ON LETS GOO!"

"Slow down bel your gonna fall!" Kazakhstan picked her up and put her on his shoulder Because she's smol.

Meanwhile in the backstage the Washingtons are getting ready for the show
"Okay, New Zealand your charge of the backup dancers correct?"

"Yes dad I'm ready," new Zealand crossed her arms uk rolled his eyes "America you know what to do right?"

"Huh what?" America turned around he was eating cookies at the table.

"America what did I tell you what do you have to do?" France crossed her arms America was dumbfounded.

"...eat more cookies?"

"WHAT?! No when australia is done with his verse you come in on top of the chandelier," France face palmed.

"Yeah about that why am I rapping that's america's place," australia awkwardly fixing his microphone.

"Because America is more feminine then your sister," one of the backstage members answered back winking at america.