𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

ℝ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

I was watching TV it was a normal day and then I heard a door slam open it was Belarus breathing heavily "Jeez what happened?" Kazakhstan walked up to her
And put his hand behind her back.

"GUY'S YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE!" she yelled with excitement what's new she's always excited.

"Well what are you waiting for read it," my dad came from the kitchen I wonder what this is gonna be I mean my life is boring big wop  might as well live with it.

"Okay, remember when last year we mey Washington location?" I looked up at her I know what she's talking about obviously yeah we met them but I never knew were going to get more information from them.

"....WE GOT INVITED TO THE SHOW THAT'S STARTING ON JUN!" my family members jolted up my dad spit out his vodka Kazakhstan almost fell off his chair
Ukraine was just stood there in shock.

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Kazakhstan squealed.

"I SWEAR!" Belarus replied jumping up and down "so does that mean were meeting Washington location again?!" I jump off the couch she nodded in get to see america again she's right this is exciting.

"You said that were going on jun right?" My dad questioned "yeah and jun is tomorrow!"
She answered back "we'll since it's summer I guess we can attend this tv show," dad smiled I literally screamed internally.

"Well since it's jun tomorrow we should pack up," dad goes to the dining room I literally ran up the stars and land on the floor in my room packing all of my stuff
tommorow is a big day for me and my family.

*****

"WAKE UP SLEEPYHEAD!" I jolted up falling off my bed I look up seeing ukraine laughing
Im about to beat this bitch up I got up and have one of canada's hat's I remember Canada giving his hat to ukraine so that's why I have it.

"You wouldn't.."  ukraine glared at me.

"I will." I glared back at him "it's mine now,"
I smirked ukraine looked at me like he despise me and the thing is he does despise me.

"Give it back before I'll take it back by force!" Ukraine threatened.

"Try me." I smirked ukraine grabbed the belt.

"WOAH OKAY OKAY JEEZ!" I gave it back to him he gave me the most evil look ever I got packed up and saw dad on the side walk  I walked up to him tapping his shoulder.

"Um..dad what are you doing?" I asked he looked at me and looked back at the road
"Waiting for you are you ready?" I nodded my head I was excited but let's be real we already know drama is ahead of me so I'll try not to get too excited.

*****

We made it to the airport I looked terrible but that's fine I looked around the airport I wasn't paying attention a bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry ma'am i-... France Washington?!" I shouldn't have yelled but nobody heard me surprisingly "oh you must be a fan of one of my boys russia wasn't it?" She assumed my name.

"U-uh yeah me and my siblings were at their concert t-they did great!" Stop stuttering you fucking dumbass "oh well thank you being a famous family isn't so easy." She sighed I feel bad for her.

"Anyways what are you doing here I thought you were working on some things?" I asked she looked at me and smiled.

" I was doing a tour and visiting some places nothing new...wait are you Russia Moscow?"  She cocked her eyebrow "yeah, I'm russia Moscow." Her eyes widened and smiled.