Chapter 4

~Akaashi POV~

I sat at my desk at work editing a paper quietly. I was a reporter and editor with a weekly Shonen Manga Magazine from a major publisher. I would rather be in the literature department to go out and write stores but I deal with what I got. Being Editor wasn't all that bad. I did have to boss everyone around with the CEO that was always fun. I wasn't too close to anyone. I mostly talked with my boss Kirito and a girl named Hana. Outside of work I talk to Kenma who by the way has become this famous youtube and CEO. Like who would've seen that coming. Mostly setters from the past like Kenma, sometimes Sugawara when it's important. Iwazumi is a rare chat but he's around when he's not coaching. 

"Earth to Akaashi," Hana said making me look away from my computer at her. "What" I spoke blandly looking at her. "My shifts done me and some others are going out wanna come?" she asked. I shook my head lightly "No I have to finish this" I said. "Alright then... Call if you change your mind," she said and skipped off to some others. I did in fact have to finish this edit but also didn't feel like hanging out. Winter was started, I just wanted to go to my apartment and have hot cocoa and watch movies.

I shut my laptop down and headed out of the tall magazine building onto the sidewalk. I slipped my glasses into my bag now that I wasn't needing them looking at a screen or book. I headed down the sidewalk in the direction of the train station. I yawned stepping into the train. "Look who it is" I heard a voice say. I looked up from my phone seeing Sugawara next to me on the train. "What are you doing all the way out here?" I asked looking at him. Sugawara was an elementary school teacher. No surprise there. He seemed to have a good life teaching and he was engaged to Dachi. Come on everyone saw that coming. 

"Meeting up with Daichi to go out. Did you want to join us?" he asked smiling at me. "No thanks you two go on your date," I said. He nodded as I looked out the window. It was hard to keep a conversation with people these days. I didn't see many people I knew anymore. The train came to a stop as the doors slid open as I stepped out. I stopped looking at a poster on the wall. There he was. Well, the MSBY team but Bokuto was on that poster. I wasn't lying when I said he was everywhere. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. Sugawara looked at me and smiled. "Come on you don't get a choice. You're hanging out with us" he said.