Chapter 18

~Akaashi POV~

There was nothing that I could say that could change how Bokuto felt I just wanted to tell him I love him. He never had to experience me talking to others but for me, I had to trust him. He was extroverted and now that he's famous everybody loves him. So I have to trust him to love me.

I got back with him to the hotel and decided to take a bath. To soak in warm water reading through a book quietly. 

I glanced up from my book as Bokuto walked in and stripped himself. "What are you doing?" I asked looking at him. "Making you talk to me," He said taking the book from my hand putting it on the counter and he got in the bath with me. "I am talking to you right now," I responded with a huff. "Is this how you feel? How I feel when you're with other people," He looked at me. "I trust you enough not to care Bokuto~San. I need you to trust me back" I responded. He scooted closer to me in the bathtub. 

"I love you too Keiji" he said looking at me. I smiled at him and kissed him softly. I let out a soft laugh as he ran his hands down my side. I could feel his cocky smile as he put his hand on the back of my head leaning me down in the water a bit not enough to push me under the water. 

"You taste like Chinese food" he said breaking the kiss but his face stayed close to mine. "So do you smart ass. That is what we just ate," I said. "I'm still hungry," he said smiling at me. 

I shook my head with a laugh then pulled him down into another kiss.