Chapter 15

~Bokuto POV~

I was an adult. Life passes to fast definitely when you're a professional volleyball play. I begged the coach to let me go see Akaashi. I was gonna ask him if he wanted to be our team writer for our social media and website. I also wanted to propose to him.

Now I know what your thinking. We literally got back together two weeks ago. I feel like even though we didn't talk for years nothing has changed. Like we just picked up where we left off. I don't care that we just got back. I love him with everything I have to offer. Plus we can't fall apart if we are married can me. 

I looked out the window of the train as it came to a stop. I made sure the box was in my coat pocket as I stepped off the train when it came to a stop and doors opened. 

I looked around looking for Akaashi. He did come right? Maybe he got caught up with work. "I'm right here" I heard him say as I looked forward seeing him approach me. His nose and cheeks were pink from the cold. "Were you waiting long?" I asked putting my warm hands on his face. "No I got he not to long ago," he responded. 

I nodded and leaned in kissing him right then and there. At that point I didn't care about who was looking. There it was... The sweet taste of his soft lips pressed against mine. I pulled him closer to me kissing him deeper. He pushed against me a bit breaking the kiss. "Bokuto~san we are in public," He said obviously blushing now. Oops I got to excited for a moment. "Sorry I just missed you," I said cheerfully as I hugged him tightly. "I missed you to... Now can we go back to my apartment it's cold," he spoke. "Yeah okay," I said nodded releasing him from the hug finally. 

I looked down at our intertwined hands as we walked into Akaashi's apartment. The whole place smelt like him and the decor screamed his style. "It's nice," I said smiling. "Sorry if it's messy I was finishing a work assignment the other day," he said slipping his coat off and hanging it up. I stared at his body. I wanted to hold him in my eyes. "Coat Bokuto," he said and walked towards the couch. "Marry me," I blurted out.