𝖔𝖓𝖊

April 19th 1770, France

I got off the ship I called my home for the last couple of days and already had a lot of people waiting for me but I suppose I should tell you a little about me:
My name is Princess Mary (Maria) Anne of Great Britain and I was born in July 22nd, like my older sister, just a lot of years later and I am 13 years old. Today I will get married, a little different than I expect but I'm sure it'll be nice.
I will get married to the Dauphin of France, who is 2 years older than me, for a political alliance between our two countries.
I have this weird feeling in my stomach you know i you are nervous well I have this in a extrem version right now and I feel like I should've went to the toilet before we got off the ship.

As I got off the ship with my five ladies in waiting, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary and Mary behind me everyone looked at me as Ambassador Mercy took my hand and walked with me.

„Here is going to be the official handover. Then you'll be introduced to the King and your fiancé Louis Auguste." He says as I nod and give him a small smile.

„Your highness may I present you your mistress of household, Comtesse de Noailess." She curtsied as I give her a little smile, patting my dog Mary, Queen of Scotts.

She leads me inside the pavilion as she says something about me not being able to keep anything from england- wait hold on.

"Why not?" I ask my eyes watering.

"It's a tradition. You will enter on English floor and go out on French land as the Dauphine of France."

"But what about Mary. Mary Queen of Scots. Wasn't she able to keep her stuff?"

She gives Ambassador Mercy a look as he gives me a look that says to leave it alone.

Now it was time to say goodbye. I tried not to cry while hugging my Ladies in Waiting goodbye, we all hugging Mary, the dog.

After the Mary's walked away Comtesse de Noailess tried to take away Mary which lead me to holding onto her tighter.

"Please, your Grace not Mary. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please-„

"Alright, alright. You can keep her." She said annoyed as I hold a smirk of triumph on my face.

After they dressed me in a light blue gown we drove to the place where I would be meeting Louis and well Louis.

•••

"𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺."

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥?"

"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦?"

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯."

"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯."

∙∙∙

Ambassador Mercy helped me out of the carriage and a man was already waiting for me.

I didn't really understand his name when I was introduced to him but I think it would be weird if I would ask so I'll just keep going.

"I shall never forget, that you were responsible for my happiness." I just says what I am supposed to say smiling slightly.

"And that of France." He says smiling as I nod.

"Please." He continues as he points an arm towards the large crowd of people. A old man was standing at the front I believe that is the king.

We walk towards the king after Ambassador Mercy took Mary as I just look around taking everything in.
As we come closer he smiles at me so I smile back, obviously.

"May I present la Dauphine de France, Marie Anne." The man from earlier announces as I curtsy.

"My dear grandfather King." I smile at him.

"Welcome Madame." He kissed my hand.

He takes my hand and leads me towards the Dauphin, looking at me breasts judging from his look that he likes them so I guess that's good.

"Let me present my grandson, Louis Auguste." He says moving his arm towards him as Louis steps forward.

Louis puts his hand into his hat and curtsies as I do the same obviously without the hat part.

"Welcome Madame." He says shyly which makes me smile and sigh in relieve seeing that I'm not the only one nervous here.
After we hug kind of awkwardly he looks at my breasts, my face, his breast and his grandfather. I wonder what happened before I got here.

„Mary" I turn around as Mary jumps off Ambassador Mercy's arms and runs towards me. After picked her up, I turned around smiling at Louis.