Chapter 5 Doubtful reunion.

A nice red suit, with a type of vest with light brown wool and a lighter red belt, sleeveless, it was a beautiful bird:"Not bad, not bad, tap you're very good," He says with a smile on his delicate beak.As he finished dressing and Cred finished cleaning himself. Green eyes squint in the candlelight. While the fog disappeared and they both went to the kitchen, the peacock takes a small chair and they bring it closer to the stove, he puts some logs, while Cred looks at him in disbelief, "What the hell did I just do, I made love to a boy ", He takes her hand and says to Cred."Listen, griffin," she said with a flirtatious face as she hugged him, "I'm a bird with an appetite, and... and I think you're cute." Flushed Cred looks at Leen's face, while putting one of his hands behind his back."Look," Creed says, as Leen retreats to the stove. Raise its tail slightly just a little. "What happened was just ... I just wanted to help!""I already told you, I don't need your help. Cleo is a good friend of mine and partner," he says."Just don't get away from me!" Leen said, softly in Creed's ear. "I can feel your heart, the beating of your heart and mine, my blood is hot, and I'm thinking I should just keep going," he says with his tongue sticking out of his beak ready to kiss Creed.A sound near the door interrupted "DAMN!" It was heard in the living room, it was Cleo his candle fell, quickly Leen went to Cleo's side, and took her leg, "Look, nothing else, you hurt your leg" and only Creed stood near the table quiet, ashamed ."Hey, Creed, you can go get my briefcase."Just said with the right amount of sarcasm. I have no doubt that he did it for fun."It seems you already met him" says Cleo with a very kind face. This would be a very strange day, thought Creed, '' Oh, God, '' he said, sparking an idea in him as he moved to the dining room.Oh here we go Morty said silently, Cleo cheerfully sits next to Creed, while the turkey is preparing something in the kitchen.The thoughts of Creed being here at that moment, the heart is pounding after that particular morning. "Is it time to talk?" Cleo mutters; Creed in a vibrant voice said, yes cleo, what do you want us to do today. His breathing ruffled his long mustaches, I have seen it a lot in my imagination since we fought in the war, to see a look of bewilderment when something wrong has been done but nothing, nothing replaces that feeling of being guilty without knowing why, post fatigue -sex, and the memory of our act of love with that cute peacock, insists on having this conversation with Cleo.Breakfast was uncomfortable but only for Creed, the feel of his tongue with each mouthful of eggs and bite of bread felt uncomfortable, Cleo says "So what were you doing so early? with a slight movement of its paw pointing at Creed. " I lift the jug of milk. "Morty said they want to build something. Well, I think there is no problem. I guess after they explain what it is, they start working, there are a lot of things I have to do, and then Morty interrupts and says he. "Right, so we want to build our own house and you could divide your time on farm things. Creed answers foolishly, do you think maybe we can figure this out in a few months? " Cleo muses, looking at Creed and Morty. "So until then what are you guys planning to do?" Creed reaches out and takes Cleo's paw, and says "Only what we have been in the past do we wish to create something new. Just because we are here as slaves does not mean that in the future we will cease to be what we are. After all, I mean... "with a brave face. "We all want to– I mean, a possible positive outcome is–" She laughs complacently. "Right now, Mrs. Cleo, yes, we will begin and I want us to decide ..." She rises from the table, looking thoughtful, extends her paw and rests it on one of Creed's shoulders. "You're right. "Fine, then just do it.""Hahaha." Reliable old woman not Cleo, said the peacock with a smug face."Cleo. Okay, I think it's time to do things. If something happens call me, and I will come silly peacock. " "I'm not going to do anything wrong." Said Creed stretched out his leg to get some bread. "Hey! What are you doing later?" said the peacock to Creed. "I'll be a little busy"Creed shook his head with an awkward face. "Nothing. It's... I'll be busy. "Asked the peacock. "What kind of job?" Creed sighed. "In the stable," he said. "I restock the supplies." "Oh do you live there?" He leaned forward when Creed nodded. "If I live for the moment there is."He turns to Cleo and says "Cleo can I borrow the big man for a moment, I need help with something.", A chill runs down his hip, "Yes" said Cleo, don't take too long, with him.

"Come on tap I have things" said the peacock, what to do without hesitation he got up and the two left the house, towards a path next to the property, it was a somewhat dark morning, with some fog but not to the point of disappearing as before, in the mist. A short walk to a black lacquered wooden door, into a spacious room with white wallpaper with silver flowers, he smiles and then nods.

"I guess you had the right to do it," he says, but his voice sounds nervous.

"It was good ?" He doesn't say anything, so I continue, aware of his cock against my stomach, and mine against his thigh. "It was Argonne, the groupie who reminds me of you." "Was it because he reminds you of me?" "Yes" I bite my lip. He drops his muzzle to the curve of my neck and exhales. "Why did you stop?" "Uh. Because he just sucked someone else on the team and I smelled it on his breath. "That makes her lift her head again and her voice scolds some passion. "Who was? Could you have known? "" Yes. " I probably shouldn't tell him, but I think, selfishly, that he will get excited and I can win with him if I do. "It was Colin.

Can you believe that?" He blinks and then slowly nods.

"It's kind of stereotypical, right? Is the homophobe the one who secretly receives blowjobs? "" Yes. I just wish he wasn't a fox. I think... "I stroke my paws over Lee's fur, and let them rest on his butt again. "Well, I yelled at him in the locker room." "Costumes". He raises his eyebrows.

"We were not naked. Anyway, he doesn't see him as cheating on his wife because he thinks oral sex isn't real sex. So I threatened him because I think everything we do is real. "Lee's paws find my sides and hold me down, but he says nothing. I stroke the small of his back" Are you mad at me? For letting Argonne- " He brings a paw to my lips. "I'm not that angry," he says."But you don't have to keep talking about it. If I'm close, do you want to see him again? "" No. Not even if you're not there. "I pause." Are you going to be? "His paws slide down over my sides, gently, aware of my injured rib, which, to be honest, isn't that bad. wrong, not now, not with him here. "I think that's one of the things we should talk about," he says. "I want to be close," he is quick to add. "But I want to be sure that we can be together. without ... you know, without betraying who we are. "