Corporate Demise - (Arslan X Male Reader X Reese)

Arslan Fanart By: NaitouRSE On DeviantArt

Requested By: HopeTheAssassin

Published On: March 13, 2022

THIRD PERSON POV

The clock was the only thing audible in the otherwise dark and still office of Trivia Vanille, frustrated she stared down at her paperwork, trying to come up with a solution to her latest problem.

Usually, she'll eliminate any threats no matter how small, she'll eliminate and move on. At this point in her life she probably had more blood on her hands than the entire population of Vale combined, from the assholes that used to bully her during her childhood, to business partners who thought it was wise to go behind her back, all of them perished.

As far as Trivia was concerned, no one gets in the way of her and her corporate empire, nobody!!

And yet now she was faced with a situation that hadn't encountered yet, someone who has become a threat but yet could still be of some use to her. One of her employees, Y/N L/N, has found out about some of the deals she's doing on the side, so now she has him on a tight leash, and yet she can tell that he is preparing to reveal her deals to the public.

She had to figure out how to silence him without killing him, he was the one that got her a deal with the other transportation companies, something that allowed her to starve the competition of any market share they could hope for.

If he were to perish, then the deal would certainly die with him...

Trivia's eyes narrowed as she noticed how everything in her office suddenly started to shake, the tremors getting more violent as a loud growling whine could be heard getting louder.

Her eyes widen as she realized what it was, yet before she could brace herself the front wall of her office was destroyed, an armored truck stopping just before it would have killed her, her desk and everything going flying.

An entire swat team comes out of the back of the truck, all of them aiming her guns at her, her face light up in red dots. One of them grabs her and roughly presses her face into the ground, cuffing her as she tries to struggle.

They threw her into the back of the armored truck and slowly reversed out of the hole, driving out of her ice cream factory.

The departure of the truck was witnessed by three smiling individuals, all of whom were instantly recognized by Trivia once she saw them through one of the rear door slits.

Her delivery driver and threat Y/N L/N, her factory security guard Resse Chloris, and her machine supervisor Arslan Altan, each gave her knowing smirks before they hugged and kissed.

Y/N: "Finally I'm free of her tyranny, all thanks to you two."

Reese: "Of course we would help, nobody treats our boyfriend like that."

Arslan: "You can say that again, about time that bitch got what she deserved."

They once again kissed while the police seal off the factory as part of the investigation.

Y/N: "Now, who wants to get a cake? because I have enough of ice cream."

Resse: "It's a date." She says quickly.

And with that the two girls drag Y/N off, heading for the nearest bakery...

AN: Hope you all enjoyed this one!

Thanks for requesting HopeTheAssassin