why'd I even come

I was talking to Nash while having a drink when I noticed that I haven't seen Carter for a while.
"Hey, I'm gonna go look for Carter,"I say.
"Okay, I'll be right here," he replies.

I walk upstairs and walk around. I hear sounds coming from Jane's room, and decided to mettle a little.
I walk in and see two dark haired figures.
Wait, They're doing the deed(a/n: I crack myself up.)
I'm about to walk out when I hear a familiar voice.
"CARTER!". I yell.
He looks up and his face is priceless, I'll tell you that.
He climbs off and covers himself.
"Babe-"
I cut him off. "hush."
I walk closer to the girl currently trying to hide her face.
"Jane!?"
I smack her across the face when I hear,"Riley stop."
"Oh so you're sticking up for her now."
"I thought you were my friend. But now I see that you're nothing but a washed up fake whore, who likes to hit and quit their friends boyfriends.Get out so I can talk to THAT-I say pointing to Carter-right now."
She goes and I turn to face Carter.
"Baby I-"
"Was it easy?"
"what?"
"WAS IT EASY?! Easy for you to walk up here and have the nerve to SLEEP with my one and only, now former, friend?"
"You know what-
"what?" I cut him off.
"This wouldn't have happened if you would've given me what I wanted. But no. You're a baby who's not ready because they're still holding onto something from the past and can't please me."
What he didn't know was that I had my phone in my hand on record the whole time. I got
the whole thing on Camera. Oh no, Mr.Reynolds, you're not getting away with this one.
"Oh, so this is my fault?-I laugh-THIS IS MY FAULT? I'm sorry that I was raped, I'm sorry that I thought you were different, I'm sorry I ever met your sorry ass. You're so pathetic. You are SO pathetic.
Seriously, that was low.-I start tearing up-I didn't think you would use my past against me. You're fans are gonna find out your true colors. I honestly don't see how you have any fans. How your mother-"
I was cut off by a burning sensation on my cheek. I reached up and touched my cheek in the realization that he just hit me.
I start to tear up.
"I'm so sorry Riley, I didn't mean it."
I don't answer I just stand there.
"Come on, please don't cry, I hate it when you cry," he says reaching out for me.
I flinch away.
"You hit me." I say.
"Ri-"
"YOU HIT ME!".
I noticed Jane was watching at the door but she isn't there anymore.
I dive for Carter. I start attacking him, when I hear multiple footsteps . I don't care though and I keep hitting and scratching.
Arms are wrapped around my waist and I'm still kicking my legs trying to get out of them.

I realize I'm not getting out anytime soon and give up.
I hear Cameron's voice.
"What happened?"
"Yeah and why does Riley have a bruise on her face?". the voice holding me asks.
Oh, it's Nash.
"She just attacked me!" Carter yells.
"Nuh uh, Mr. Reynolds. I have it on video."
"Well, this one over there, cheated on me with my HOE of a friend-I say looking at Jane making sure she got the message-then, I confronted him about it, he brought up my past and used it against me blaming me for 'not giving him what he wanted' when he tried to get me to do the deed. I told him that I wasn't ready. I found him up here. We started arguing, after he blamed it on me, he HIT me, resulting in this-I say pointing to the bruise-because you're friends with an asshole."
They have shocked looks on their faces.
"Why'd I even come tonight and tell you guys about this party?"
Carters eyes show guilt.
Cameron pulls me into a hug.
I hug Nash, and before I leave I glare at Carter.
"I hope you enjoyed the party, I'm leaving. You can watch the video on my channel tomorrow.
Cameron,Nash. Text me, get my number from Carter 'cause his is about to be blocked. "
I turn to leave, but before I do I say,"Oh and Carter,it's amazing how most of your fans are following me huh?" I say with a wink before waving and walking out the door.

I get a cab back home, and before I get in bed, I take a picture of my cheek. I caption it, 'thanks for ruining my night, hope you're happy. Tune in to my channel tomorrow for the video and story about what happened, especially if you're a Carter fan...😉' I post it to instagram and Twitter.
Before I go to sleep, I see a group message from unknown.
CD-Cameron
N-Nash
H-Hayes
R-Riley
CD-Goodnight baby girl. I hope this makes you smile 'cause you're smile is beautiful, and I hate seeing you cry. Coming over tomorrow.Love you❤️
-Cameron.

N-Goodnight Riley.Sorry about your night. Revenge is best served cold😏Coming over tmrw too.Love you bunches❤️
-Nash.

H-I heard what happened. I'm sorry Ri, love you❤️. Coming over tomorrow with Cam and Nash. Can't wait to see you.
-Hayes.

R-I love you all so much❤️Thank you it means a lot.
-------------------------------------------------------
I get another text from HIM.
Reminds me, I need to block his number.
I read the text,
C-Riley I'm sorry.
R-Fuck off Reynolds.🌵

I fall asleep with a smile on my face.
-------------------------------------------------------
to be continued..