Epilogue..

6 months later:
Riley's POV:

It's been about 6 months total since the whole Carter issue. He's tried lying his way out of it, but people saw that he was nothing but a sex hungry teenager.

He's lost a lot of fans,
while my career and the other boys from Magcon's career are taking off.

Yes, I'm getting ready to go on tour with O2L. I've collabed with them a couple of times, and let's just say that Kian and I have gotten pretty close.
Carter attempts to get in contact with me and apologize but he's still the same because every time he does, I see him in public with another girl under his arm and it's always the same routine.
Nash recently started dating this girl named Ashton and let me just say, they're my new OTP, and I love her so much. (A/N: You're welcome Ashton!)
So yeah #Nashton.
------------------first event with O2L
"So, there's someone here that we've been planning on bringing with us since we first saw her videos. I've gotten pretty close to her, and.. well let's just have her come out. Everyone welcome, RILEY MERCHIN!" says Kian.

I come out and dance a little on the way.

"Hey guys," Kian then comes over to me and starts talking.

"Riley, these past few months we've been getting closer, and my feelings have grown. Will you be my girlfriend? I understand if -"

I cut him off,"yes."

"Wait yes?" he says and I just nod.
He picks me up and spins me around. The crowd awws as he puts me down and kisses my lips, and let me tell you, I felt sparks.

Ricky picks up a mic and yells,"Rilan is real guys!"

I smile and kiss Kian again.
"I love you," he says, and for once, it doesn't bother me. I can see that we have a future.
"I love you too," I reply hugging him. He pulls away from the hug, and kisses my forehead.

Wow,
I guess there always is Gold at the end of the Rainbow.
And I guess I've just found my pot of it.
-------------------------------------------------------