Prologue

3rd POV: 1st Day of 1st Year of Middle School

Hanako Morisuke was a young girl with pink hair. Her mother is a painter and her father is an office worker. The two were never chefs or bakers, but they were good parents. It wasn't until they had their daughter when the cooking family line started again. Now she is starting middle school.

"Oh! My little baby is growing up!" Hanako's father started crying. "Soon you'll go to high school and meet a boy and then you'll start to date and then you'll get married and then you'll have kids and-WAAAAAHHH Hanako! Don't grow up!" He started to ramble on about his little girl.

  "Soon you'll go to high school and meet a boy and then you'll start to date and then you'll get married and then you'll have kids and-WAAAAAHHH Hanako!  Don't grow up!"  He started to ramble on about his little girl

"P-Papa, please stop crying..." Hanako blushed as her father was making a scene.

"You're father is just overreacting, isn't that right dear?" Hanako's mother pulled at his ear. "We're both very proud of you sweetheart. Come on dear, let's go." She started to pull her husband away from their daughter.

"Make lots of friends! Mommy and daddy love you sweetheart!" He waved goodbye to his daughter.

"I-I love you too..." She waved and gave a sigh of relief when they were gone.

She heard giggling from behind her, and when she turned around, she saw her grandmother and grandfather

"G-Grandma! Grandpa! I didn't know you'd come." Her grandmother smiled and put a hand underneath her chin.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world! My granddaughter following our footsteps, I couldn't be prouder!" She laugh whole-heartedly. "I remember all the fun I had when I was here, you know I used to sneak out at night-."

"Don't be a bad influence to our granddaughter." Hanako's grandfather stated bluntly.

"How rude! I'm not a bad influence!" Hanako's grandmother yelled at her husband.

"Do your best Hana. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to check on our son." Her grandfather pat her head and walked off.

"Hmph, your grandfather in a pain in my side. Oh, before I forget, Hanako I want you to do a little favor for me." She urged her granddaughter to come closer.