07 ; OMNIPRESENT VIEWER'S STANDPOINT

A/N: I'm gonna practice my 1st Person writing.
I suck at it lolol

I want to make this a real story but I'm still on two books.
I love ORV too much smh

LISTEN TO THE SONG ITS GOOD 😭😭

INSPIRED BY FRAN BOW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

number 07.

OMNISCIENT VIEWER'S STANDPOINT
PART 1

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint
(OC) Eun Jae-Seong Insert

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[1st Person POV]

om·ni·pres·ent

/ˌämnəˈpreznt/
adjective

adjective: omnipresent
widely or constantly encountered; common or widespread.
•(of God) present everywhere at the same time.

I CALL MYSELF OMNIPRESENT. Ever since I was a child, I could see an overlap of two parallel universes. I exist in two places at once. I could see living beings all together, even if one group is from a different dimension.

It is a confusing gift. Other people just think it's severe schizophrenia, though I can feel it so vividly. The other realm was real.

I discovered my ability in second grade, making friends with a kid named Baek In. But after asking my classmates about him, they said there was no one named that in my class.

I couldn't tell the difference between living beings from my dimension and the other. Until I got glasses that is.

Glasses are things that filter the things I see, keeping me from only seeing one world. Eventually, I forgot about checking the second reality up until my adulthood.

On a crowded train ride home from work, someone had bumped into me— making my eyewear fall to the floor, immediately shifting me to the second reality. I picked it up, hearing horrified screams in my surroundings.

What I didn't know was overtime my ability got stronger, to the point the people from the first dimension looked like ghosts— I couldn't feel them anymore either. I looked around, seeing as lights grew dim.

'What the hell?' I thought, my shoes soaked in blood. Bodies were littered all over the cabin. It looked like a bomb had been placed inside, gruesomely exploding like a crushed egg. They just died right in front of me.

The people from the first dimension had already left, meaning if I wore my glasses then I'd get forced to stand on the tracks, risking getting hit by train. I pursed my lips, preparing myself for what was going to happen.

Only 5 people were there standing. I was an outsider.

"What in the world happened here? I was only gone for a minute, now look at this mess!" a voice came from behind me, forcing me to look that way. It was a floating ball of fluff with two yellow horns on the top of it's head.

[MAIN SCENARIO #1 — PROVE YOUR VALUE HAS ENDED.]

[NUMBER OF SURVIVORS IN CABIN NUMBER 3807
OF TRAIN NUMBER 3434 TO BULGWANG: 5]

[SURVIVORS]

[LEE HYUNSUNG]

[YOO SANGAH]

[LEE GILYOUNG]

[HAN MYUNGOH]

[KIM DOKJA]

"Something's not right here," a plain-looking man with black hair came forward, eyeing me as he looked at the survivor count. Beside him was a window with [Kim Dokja] written on it.

"Hmm? What is it?" the dokkaebi shifted, furrowing it's eyebrows at Kim Dokja. I looked around in a panic, using my clean white T-Shirt to clean the lenses of my bloody glasses.

"There should only be five survivors.. Then, who are you?" Dokja asked, glaring right at me. The creature raised an eyebrow, getting close to me. "Could there have been an error and I didn't count you?" he murmured.

He pressed a paw on my forehead— a yellow shock passing through him as I stepped back. Multiple windows alerted the dokkaebi, showing error like there was nothing there to count. I bit the back of my lip, surrounded by the survivors and a floating fluffball.

"What the hell?! Why isn't it working?!?" he scratched his head, getting infuriated by the multiple fails there. "Gah! I'll just have to kill you then!" the dokkaebi stretched his arm, getting another electric shock.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he cursed, tapping his furry head in pain.

I stood tall, putting away my glasses in my pocket as I scanned the rest of the group. I, Eun Jae-Seong has been living as an onlooker all my life— but this time, I am forced to interact with the other dimension.

I would've been lying if I said the thrill wasn't great. Exploring the thing you have only been watching from afar, finally a part of it while having the choice to go back. It's nice being

OMNIPRESENT.

"I am Eun Jae-Seong. I'm from a parallel universe."