TIMORIA?

This chapter would little much 18+ content but not very much. Its not a smut chapter but also. If you don't want to dirty your brain then I will say not read the full the chapter. But still I know no one is good.. kidding!😜

*NEW

Mae's operation went well and she was suggested to take utmost rest. But the main thing is now about the loan money. I had gave the money of first three months but now I haven't gave the fourth and fifth installments and I'm damn sure when P'Tay will get to know he would kill me at that moment or dig my grave and bury me there live.

Just that moment I saw P'Arm was calling me I picked up the call

"New could you come to the office right now? We want to talk to you."

I was going to answer him at that moment I heard that asshole's voice from behind he was shouting like hell.

"Why do you need to ask him. No matter what he has to come, tell him"😠

"Yes phi" I answered P'Arm

"See you soon"🙂

I'm damn sure even though he didn't killed me I'm going to die out of heart attack. Whole way I was just thinking about how to make them understand and ask more time. But a single mistake or even a single moment he didn't got convinced then his bullet and my head.

*THIRD PERSON

New was standing in front of Tay's cabin and constantly rubbing his both palms with each other. Every min he grabs the handle but then releases it then again grabs and then again releases it. But then suddenly door opens and Off was standing in front of him first with a shocked face but then gradually it changes to a smirk.

"Ohhhh! Nong why are you standing outside come in"😏

New could sense his death coming, he nodded and entered the room he could see Tay sitting in his usual place and Arm sitting on wooden rack behind Tay.

"Hi New"

Arm waved at him and New waied him back.

"Sawadee P'Arm"

"Don't try to be to formal. Let's talk about the main thing"😒

Tay said with his coldness sense in his voice. New nodded

"So according to your words which you himself told that you would give your installments in time to time which we and you too know that you haven't for 2 months.... See if you were not the best friend of Arm's childhood friend I would have tortured you yet. But we are giving you time it doesn't mean that you will give when your death comes"

"P'Tay due to less salary I wasn't able to give you the whole amount, could you plzzz give some more time, till the next installment time whole amount would be ready. I promise you."

"See you fuckboy, your pleading and those puppy eyes won't work in front of me"

After listening that Tay called him fuckboy, the boy was ragging in anger. He looked at Tay with questioning look

"What are you looking at me? I don't think I said something wrong."

"So what do you want from me?"

New spoke and Arm mouth was hanging as no one tries to question back Tay moreover not think also when he is already in anger.

"Dare to speak even after doing wrong"

There was a smirk and anger in his face. New knows that he has done shit and now he going to be shit. He leaned forward in his table and Arm rose up from his seat and went towards Tay putting his hand on his shoulder.