Tsumugi × reader: Make It Up To You

(Y/n pov)

I entered the music room and sighted it's members and saw Tsumugi, my girlfriend.

Tsumugi: Y/n! Good afternoon!

Y/n: Good afternoon too... Can we hang out later?

The other band members looked at Tsumugi...

Tsumugi: I can't, sorry. The school festival is already near and we have to practice! You're a student council member, right? Maybe you also have a lot to do... Sorry.

I frowned from her remark.

Y/n: I- I understand... Goodbye...

I left the room and Tsumugi was right, I have a lot of work in the student council. But, I finished it all just so I could ask her out... Well, maybe next time.

(Tsumugi pov)

Ritsu: Tsumugi, since when did you and Y/n last went out with each other?

Tsumugi: About 2 weeks ago?

Mio: What?! No wonder Y/n looked so bummed out when you said that you can't go.

Tsumugi: He looked bummed out? Oh no, is he angry at me?

Yui: Y/n would never be angry at anybody! He's a nice boy.

Azusa: Yui-senpai, stop referring to Y/n-senpai like he's your son. But, you are right though, I've never seen Y/n-senpai get angry before.

Mio: Our performance is important but so is you boyfriend, you know?

Ritsu: Coming from you? *Smug face* have you ever had a boy friend before?

Mio: N- No! I was just saying...

I then gave thought about it... They're right, Y/n is important to me and I should also take notice of him. Even now that he's pretty stressed being part of the student council and all.

Tsumugi: After the performance, I shall spend time with Y/n 24/7!

~First day of the school festival~

(Y/n pov)

Ah, the first day. I checked all rooms one by one to check if everything's ok. After that, the booths and stalls.

Y/n: They stepped up this time... I wish I could visit all of them but I can't because I'm part of the council.

: Y/n.

I turned around to see Nodoka, a fellow member of the council.

Y/n: Ah Nodoka-chan, what's up?

Nodoka: Come with me, watch the play of our class. Tsumugi wrote the script.

Y/n: What's the story?

Nodoka: Romeo and Juliet. Mio and Ritsu are the lead roles.

Y/n: Ritsu being Juliet? That's something you won't see everyday. Alright, let's go!

We went to the venue as Nodoka left and helped her class prepare. The play started and...

~After the play~

Ritsu as Juliet... The ending was sad but Ritsu as Juliet made it funny. After the play, I went to the music room as hopes to get sight of Tsumugi and maybe invite her to go at the stalls.

I arrived to the music room and as I opened it, I saw no one.

Y/n: Maybe, they're still at the gym... Well, no harm at sleeping here. I'm tired, after all.

I said to myself as I laid down the long chair and took a nap.

Zzz...

...

...

...

~Meanwhile~

Yui: The play turned out great!

Tsumugi: You were very great as a tree.

I opened the door of the music room and saw Y/n sleeping at the chair.

Tsumugi: Guys, keep quiet.

Ritsu: Why?

The all looked at Y/n who was softly asleep. I went to him and sat down at the chair as I made his head rest on my lap.

Mio: Eh?!

Tsumugi: Shhh... It's for me to make up from not being with him these past few days.

Don't worry, Y/n. I'll make it up for you.

...

...

...

(Y/n pov)

I opened my eyes and immediately saw Tsumugi.

Tsugumi: You're awake!

So I used her lap as a pillow, huh? I have such a lovely girlfriend.

Y/n: Yeah, thanks.

I sat down at the chair, hugged her and...

Ritsu: Oh, Y/n? Being all lovey-dovey I see.

Y/n: Huh?

I then realized that the other members are also here.

Y/n: N- no! Anyways, what time is it?

Tsumugi: 8 in the evening.

Y/n: Crap, mom would get angry.

Tsumugi: Don't worry, I called her and told her that you'd sleep here with us. I requested my bodyguards to get your stuff at home like spare clothes.

Y/n: You did?

Tsumugi: Yeah, think of it as giving back.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Tsumugi: Well, we can't really go out because of the school festival and stuff and I thought that you might get angry and would want to break up...

Y/n: Wh- what? Why would I even break up with you? Why would I let go of the best girl in the world?

Tsumugi: You're so sweet.

She said as she hugged me as I hugged her back.

~Meanwhile~

Ritsu, Mio, Yui: Too sweet and romantic that it hurts the eyes!!!

Azusa: Senpais, let them be!

~END~