Ritsu × reader: My Juliet

[I enjoyed writing this so much but I don't know why that's the case. Obviously the next one is for Yui.]

(Y/n pov)

I was relaxing, reading my book, not minding anyone.

Nodoka: Hello, everyone! The play is coming and we're gonna act Romeo And Juliet! And by popular demand, the main roles of Romeo and Juliet will go to Y/n and Ritsu!

What did I just hear? If I was drinking a beverage right now, I could've spat it out.

Y/n: Whoa! I'm gonna stop you righr there! Popular demand? What does that even mean?

Ritsu: Yeah! We never heard about this popular demand and stuff.

Said by Ritsu, a close and childhood friend that's tomboyish and always gets on my nerves. Me and her know that this play wouldn't goddamn work with us as the lead role.

Nodoka: Fine, anyone who wants Y/n and Ritsu to play Romeo and Juliet respectively, please raise your hand.

The whole class raised their hands, even Mio, another childhood friend. Mio had a very large smile on her face, her face appearing that it's about to burst into laughter.

Nodoka: Well?

Y/n: U- understood...

Ritsu: What?! You're giving up?! C'mon, Y/n!!! I don't want to have you as the my leading man.

Wow, I got offended.

Y/n: Like I'd like you to be my leading lady! It's just a play, I've accepted my fate already.

With a sigh of defeat...

Ritsu: Fine... I'll be Juliet.

The whole classroom cheered. Well, this is gonna be fun? Chaotic? I don't even know.

~Few days later~

Why? We've been practicing for two days yet nothing's happening! No progress whatsoever!

Nodoka: Ritsu, Y/n... Please focus. This is for the room after all.

Y/n: I'm trying my best. My partner here on the other hand, let's just say she isn't.

Ritsu: I just can't do it.

Nodoka: You two are childhood friends, right? What if both of you have a sleepover. You know, to practice and stuff.

Y/n: That's a nice idea. I'm down for it, how about you?

I asked Ritsu.

Ritsu: I'm fine with it, our houses are near to each other after all.

Nodoka: Then it's settled, all of us could go home now. We're only having overtime because of you two.

God, we also made them go home late because of our incompetency to act.

~One hour later~

Ritsu arrived at my place as we decided to practice there.

Y/n: Shall we get started?!

Ritsu: Let's go!

...

...

...

Ritsu: WE STILL HAVE NO PROGRESS, Y/N!!!

She said shaking me over and over.

Y/n: Will you stop?! How about we hug each other?

Ritsu: What?!

Y/n: Romeo and Juliet are lovey-dovey after all. How about we pretend to be a couple so we can immerse ourselves to our characters?

Ritsu: Fine...

We both stood up and hugged each other.

Y/n: It feels rather nice...

Ritsu: Oh, are you enjoying a girl's touch?

Y/n: Yep. Could we stay like this?

Ritsu: Wh- what are you saying?!

Y/n: I know you like me.

Ritsu: Eh?! Who did you get that from?

Y/n: Mio told me.

Ritsu: Mio!!!

Y/n: So it's true?

She then broke the hug.

Ritsu: Maybe.

I went closer to her and took of her headband.

Y/n: You looks so beautiful without it. You with no headband is my new religion.

Ritsu: So do you like me back?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious? You teasing me everyday for many years... How could I not fall for you?

Our faces got closer and closer as pur lips touched and we kissed passionately. It was my first. She stole my first kiss. After a few seconds we broke the kiss and looked at each other's eyes.

Ritsu: I love you.

Y/n: Wanna take it to the next level? You know...

Ritsu: What?! But, if you say so...

Y/n: What?! I was kidding! We still have the play! And the author said this is not nsfw.

Ritsu: What?

Y/n Nothing. Now shall we continue, my Juliet?

~END~