Epilogue!

3 years later.....

"Your here finally" yelena said running pass me as I walk in the door of black manor for Sunday dinner.
"Hey where is my hug?" I asked catching her before she completely passes me.
"Later" she say wiggling out of my arms.
"Since when did I began unimportant" I whine.

"Since you gave birth" Zander say walking in the house with our daughter on his left and our son on his right both holding his hand. Yelena run up hugging them both then grabbing their hands and pulling them off into the house muddy boots and all. I watch as they run off, I smile as I remember the day my angels were born.

Flashback

"Roxie your going great one more push" say Travis i growl then push, squeezing and probably breaking Zander's hand as I push our first child out.
"Its a boy" Travis says then hands him to his nurse. "Alright one more roxie" he says and I get back to work pushing until I hear the second and final cry. "Its a girl" Travis says.

After the babies were weighed and wrapped up in blankets they were handed to zander and I.
I looked down to the beautiful baby girl in my arms, happy tear began to fall "Hello Mia Rose King" I said naming our daughter after nana.
Zander look at the sweet baby in his arms "Hello Zane Lorenzo king" naming our son after himself and his father.

"Today is nana's birthday" I smile at zander.
"When one life ends, another 1 or in this case 2 begin. Nana would be proud of you roxie" zander says i nod smiling and thanking the lord for giving me this beautiful gift.

End of flash back

We walk into the living room mia is playing with dominic and Oscar, while Zane is playing Blocks with Troy and yelena.

We visit with Cameron, Anna and Ray until the rest of the misfits show up. Jules and Blake walk in first with Mouse and Dean close behind them. A small cry comes from the sweet baby girl in Mouses hands, Anna rushes up an grabs the crying baby before mouse even gets a chance to console her baby.

I sent dean and mouse on a mission to Africa 3 months ago to make allies with a new mafia that started, they cam back with a new useful allie and a beautiful daughter they adopted.

My thought break by Anna cooing at the now giggle baby "She just needed her favorite aunt"
"Excuse me im her favorite aunt" said jules glaring at Anne.
" Last time is checked she isn't named after you too" I said standing up and grabbing the angel from anne "She is named Roxia after her favorite" I said sticking out my tongue making the kids laugh.

We continued to playfully argue until Mac, Taz, M&M and M&M's new fiance Rae finally show up so we can eat homemade pizza and wings.

After dinner was over Zander and I decide to take our twins outside to play in the garden and play set in the back of the manor while everyone else watches a Disney movie and visits.

"Mama" mia says the hands me a flower i give her a kiss then she walks to Zane who is playing in the sand box.

With the sun setting in front of us zander pulls me closer to him wrapping his arm around my waist, I rest my head on his shoulder and watch our babies playing.

"Can you believe 2 heathens, mafia leaders gave birth to those sweet angels?" Said zander
"No I can't believe. After everything I have done  being kidnapped trained to be and assassin, killed my mother, lost my first love, making a deal with the devil and then becoming a monster" I sensed zabder going to interup me but I shake my head turn to face him.

"When I thought I hit bottom I met you and the misfits which made life amazing until I was dug even deeper. Then I transformed was a monster  into an incredible creature designed to keeping peace. God blessed me with you, misfits and our family, he decide to bless us even more by giving us the impossible. 2 wonderful children" I said with a tear in my eye still finding everything unreal.

"And he did it all so I could get the happily ever after he thought I deserve." I said with a smile.
"So did you?" Asked zander I look at him confused. "Did you get your happily ever after" he added. I smiled the shook my head no making he frown.

"I got something better" I said with a smile. He smile then wraps me in his arms kissing me, his tongue pushing into my mouth claiming me. I moan then put away.
"Always"
"Always"

He goes to claim my mouth again but I push him away "our kids zander" I said reminding him to keep the PDA on a low he growls then smiles grabbing my hand to play in the sandbox with our angels.

Happily ever after I thought to myself.

The End!

Author Final Note:

Thank you everyone for sharing this journey with me i am sad for it to end. I will be making an edit version of The Devil's Assassin and will be changing a few things. Please comment and tell me what you think.

Love you guys❤

Roxia.