❈The most wanted❈

Ahhh welcome! I'm super nervous to write this, I apologize if you think any of the characters are OOC

-J

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

"Daddy, Papa come on!" squealed a small girl as she ran down the hallway.

"Shhhh Daddy's sleeping" hushed a dirty blonde haired man.

Shadows climbed the wall as the pair made their way down the hall into a small bedroom. The room was white themed with little pink decorations covering the walls. The man breathed in the fresh scent of peaches.

"Good girl cleaning your room, now, what story would you like tonight?"

The father watched as his daughter crawled into bed and started pondering.

"Can we have that unicorn one?" she squealed with excitement.

A light laugh escaped the dusty haired male's mouth.

"Sure thing bub, let me just find it"

As the man scanned around the newly cleaned room, his eyes fell onto a silver hardcover book that had collected dust and was showing signs of neglect.

"How about this one," he said, reaching forward, making dents in the fresh layer of dust.

"How about this one?"

"But Papa~" the small girl whined.

"Shhhh, this one is special"
"B-but" she sobbed

"I'll read the unicorn one tomorrow okay?" the father desperately whispered

There was a small silence before he received an answer from his daughter.

"O-Okay"

A smile crossed the dusty haired man as he blew the dust of the cover.

"The Cat and its keys" the man started...

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, there was a man that went by the name Hisashi Kinoshita. In his small home village, he was what you could consider the "Most wanted".

He was beautiful, majestic and could twist anyone to do his will, but he was also kind and caring and put everyone above himself. He had the looks, the personality and the strength. Kinoshita was what you could call "The perfect human being".

Of course, it wasn't all him. Growing up his parents had worked hard, making sure each week they had enough money to pay for food, water and bills. Kinoshita had spent the majority of his childhood growing up in the small and lightly decorated shack that he had spent his entire life in.

Even with the small hardships, the family was content. They didn't need any more and they didn't need any less. It all seemed perfect.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

As time moved on, Kinoshita's beauty only increased, as did his caring and passionate personality. Even just taking a small stroll through the village, he turned the heads of males and females.

His perfect posture, his dusty blonde hair, his piercing black eyes, all in the perfect combination to form an otherworldly looking human being. His narrow eyes darted around the streets, anxiously picking up every little glance that came his way.

Even having grown up with all this attention on him, Kinoshita still struggled with it. All he wanted was to live a normal life and help people, but with all the attention it was proving difficult.

Snapping out of his thought, the dusty haired male noticed a man making his way through the thin crowd towards him. As he grew closer, Kinoshita noticed a small bouquet bundled up in his arms. Oh no, not this again.

"U-uh do you mind a minute?"

As Kinoshita released a sigh from within his head, he put on a cheery smile and turned towards the stranger.

"Sure, I'm running a bit late so please make it fast"

"Hisashi I-"
"Kinoshita"

"Huh?"
"Call me Kinoshita, sorry it's just strange" explained the dusty haired male.

"O-oh sorry, well Kinoshita, I really like you, please let me treat you to dinner" the stranger bowed down pushing the flowers in his direction.

All Kinoshita could do was try not to roll his eyes. Even as polite as he was, the male had heard this many times before and had already known all the tricks.

"Sorry but I feel like I don't know you enough, thank you for your kindness through" Kinoshita shyly smiled.

A bright lush spread across the strangers face as the sight of the male shyly denying him filled his view.
"I'll be on my way now," filled in Kinoshita as he scurried off.

Dogging through the crowd, the black eyes male scanned around until he found the platform he was looking for, the town square.

"Uhh excuse me?" called out Kinoshita as he stepped onto the town square's stage.

Before he could take in his surroundings, a large portion of the town square had gathered around him, waiting in anticipation to hear what he wanted to say. Murmurs spread around the huddle as the tension built up.

"Let's get straight to the point, I have come up with a way to win my heart"
Deathly silence was the only reply he got...

"So how do we do it" an unidentified voice called from the crowd.

❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

Ahhh so this is going to be quite short around 9 chapters in total I'm pretty sure! 

~~~~~~~~~~~

What's your favourite ship in Haikyuu?

Bokuaka, Kagehina, Ennotana or Iwaoi- those just hit different-

~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry if the characters are OOC. I'm writing to what I think they would act like from the screentime they have had. 

I hope you all have an awesome day and make sure to sta safe<333333

-J