Part 4

(A few weeks later)

(*Behind the scenes of the dare where Bruce Kulick had to pretend to be a dog*)

Me: *snickers* 😆

Vixen91: *snickers*😆

Eli: *snickers* 😆

Bruce: Nope! I won't do it.

Paul: Aw, come on man. It can't be that bad. 😅

Bruce: I'll look ridiculous.

Ace: No ya won't.

Gene: And you did have the Dog KISS makeup before, but it was only for a short amount of time.

Vinnie: *walks into the scene with Kenny, they both have cups of coffee* Hi guys.

Ace: Hey Vinnie. How's it going, my friend? *politely shakes Vinnie's hand*

Vinnie: Oh, I'm been doing just fine. Wish that this hell of a virus would go away.

Ace: Same here. 😀

Me: ⁉️ *sees a big hairy tarantula on the ground* AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

*The host grabs Ginny and Vinnie and then takes them to hide in the closet*

Vinnie: Emily, my love. Whatever is the matter?

Ginny: I think momma is scared of spiders Daddy.

Vinnie: *stops to listen to the unfamiliar voices outside of the closet*

Veterinarian: I am sorry about this! My pet tarantula must have escaped from its enclosure. I've been working all day with different types of people's pets and things have been crazy since the small animal clinic I work at is the only one that's open because of COVID-19.

Kenny: *sighs while trying to keep his patience* That's okay mam'm. Just please try to keep up with that...ughh...thing of yours. One of our actresses has a fear of spiders and now she won't come out of the closet.

Veternarian: I completely understand. Most of my family members don't like hairy spiders. Well, I've got to get going. My lunch break is almost over. Bye! 😃

Kenny: Bye!~😄

Paul: Bye!~😄

Ace: Hey...um Paul?

Paul: Yeah Ace?

Ace: So...about that skit where I had kiss and make love to you?

Paul: What about it?

Ace: Can we not do that again? I mean, I know it's supposed to be just for the behind the scenes stuff...it doesn't feel right. 😳

Paul: Yeah...I'd rather not do that again either. To be honest, I don't know where that rumor where they think I'm gay came from.

Gene: Neither do I.

Peter: Same here. We're just friends who play together in a rock band.

Ace: *blushes because he's embarrassed* 😳