Part 8

(*Behind the scenes of the dare where the host had to wear a revealing maid outfit in front of Vinnie*)

Me: *is hiding in the closet wearing a sexy exposing maid outfit* This is so embarrassing! 😖

Ace: Aw, come on curly! We ain't gonna laugh at ya! 😀

Me: But I've never acted sexy in front of Vinnie before!

Paul: Oh that's easy. We can teach you.

Me: N-no thanks. I'm good. 😳

*Vinnie Vincent and Gene Simmons arrive on the set*

Gene: What's wrong with our host?

Paul: Kenny said that she has to wear the revealing maid outfit in front of Vinnie and she's hiding in the closet because she's too embarrassed.

Vinnie: But there's nothing to be afraid of.

Gene: *gets an idea* Hey Vinnie, can I talk to you in private for a minute?

Vinnie: Um...sure.

*Gene and Vinnie go to a more quieter room to talk*

Gene: I just thought of a really good idea to get Emily to come out of the closet. I was thinking that maybe you should wear your KISS makeup.

Vinnie: You know Gene, that actually might be a good idea. I'll go talk to Kenny about it.

(*Fifteen minutes later*)

Vinnie: *knocks on the closet door where I'm hiding* Babe, can you open the door please? I want to show you something.

Me: O-okay. *unlocks the closet door and slowly opens it*

*Vinnie Vincent is wearing his Ankh Warrior Kiss makeup like he did before when he was in the band*

Me: *gasp* Oh my god! 😮🥰

Vinnie: 😉

*Vinnie and the host walk out of the closet to where everybody else is*

Me: SO CUTE! *pounces on Vinnie and we both land on the black velvet sofa*

Vinnie: *chuckles* Okay, babe. I'm glad you decided to join us. 😃

Me: *kisses Vinnie on the cheeks, making him blush slightly*