Part 5

(*Few hours later...*)

Kenny: Emily, come on! Get your a$$ outta that dang closet!

Vinnie: *gasps* How dare you!

Ginny: *her eyes glow white* Leave my momma alone! *tries to kick him* 😠

Me: NO! 😖

Kenny: EMILY!! We don't have time for this!

*Everyone else is staring at Kenny in shock, including Vixen91 and Eli*

Ginny: *whispers* I have an idea. *walks over to Vixen91* Um...Mrs. Vixen91?

Vixen91: Yes Ginny?

Ginny: Momma's too scared to come out of the closet. Can you call the king of pop and ask him for help?

Vixen91: Omg, that's a great idea. Wait for me right here and I'll be back.

Ginny: *giggles* Okay...🤗

*So, Vixen91 goes to somewhere offstage to make a private call to the king of pop*

*A few minutes later, everyone hears someone's footsteps*

Vinnie: Oh my god...who's that?

Michael Jackson: I heard someone needs my help around here. Where is she?

Ginny: *is a little bit shy* H-hi Mr. Jackson. It's nice to meet you.

Michael Jackson: *gets down to knee-level* Aw, why aren't you just a sweet little girl? What's your name?

Ginny: G-Ginny. Ginny Vincent. My momma has told me about you.

Michael Jackson: It's nice to meet you Ginny. *gently kisses Ginny on the forehead*

Vixen91: She's hiding in the closet Michael.

Michael Jackson: Why is she hiding in the closet?

Vinnie: She's scared of tarantulas.

Michael Jackson: Oh, I see now. Let me go talk to her.

*An hour later*

Me: *slowly steps out of the closet* Hi guys. I'm sorry for delaying you.

Paul: Oh no. It's nothing to be sorry about, sweetie.

Ace: Yeah! We still love ya.

*All nine KISS guys walk over to Emily and they form a group hug, including Vixen91, Eli, Kara, Keaton, Kovu, and Ginny*

Kara, Keaton, Kovu: *all of them purr as they rub their bodies against my leg*

Me: *giggles* Aw, thank you guys. *pets Kara, Keaton, and Kovu gently*

Ginny: Momma, are you okay now?

Me: Yeah, I'm okay Ginny. I don't like hairy tarantulas. They have a painful bite. Uggh!

Michael Jackson: *giggles* Well, I've got to be going now. I have my own children to watch over.

Ginny: Momma, can we go and visit Michael? Pretty please?! *gives Emily puppy dog eyes*

Me: How about we invite Michael Jackson over for our traditional KISS Christmas dinner and gift exchange?

Ginny: Yeah!

Michael Jackson: Aww, that's so sweet of you. I'd love to. Is it okay if I bring my children with me?

Paul: Sure, no problem at all Michael. 😃

Gene: I guess that means we'll have to cook more food than usual.