Chapter 1: Joining Among Us.

It's a Thursday afternoon and a group of teenagers are hanging out at a park, most of them on their phones but there were two outcasts, one with tan skin and long blonde hair, and the other with pale skin and long purple hair. Applejack, and Rarity, were their names and those two were giggling and talking as the others played a well known game called, Among Us.

The blonde, Applejack, didn't understand the game and didn't understand why everyone was so hooked to it. But then again, Applejack is rarely on her phone to game because she lives on a farm she has to do a bunch of chores before she can do anything else. She also claims that gaming isn't healthy, and that people should pay more attention to the real world then a fake world inside their electronics.

But even Applejacks girlfriend, Rarity, is addicted to her phone it's basically her life, the only time she isn't on it is when Applejack makes her get off it to actually to talk to each other.

" It's such a nice day out today. " Applejack breathed in the fresh air with her usual positive attitude.

Rarity held herself in her arms while shivering. " Heck no darling, it's colder then snow itself. " She disagreed.

The blonde farmer rolled her eyes before hopping off the bench. " Maybe if yah didn't spend half yer life on yer phone yah would find it actually quite warm out here. "

The purple haired fashionista gasped before getting off from the bench and followed her girlfriend who was making her way to their friend group.

" What are y'all doing? " Applejack hoped they would get off their phones to talk to her, but she got the opposite.

The girls ignored their angry friend and continued to play the addictive game in so much concentration that they didn't realize Applejack walk away to the exit of the park.

" Ah'm goin' home guys! " She hollered out hoping they'd notice and at least say bye, but not one of them, not even Rarity who was watching one of the girls play, said goodbye.

Applejack sighed before storming out of the park and stormed home, tears were starting to form in her eyes but she quickly wiped them away before they could fall down her face and hit the ground. The only thoughts she could think of were "they don't even care" "they care more about the game" "I hate them" but she knew none of those were true especially her last thought, "they hate me", the cowgirl was just overwhelmed.

-

She then made it to her red farm and slammed the door shut when she walked in and ran up to her bedroom, luckily her beloved, Granny Smith, cane walking up behind her. She opened the door and seen her granddaughter laying in her bed, face hidden into her pillow, she was clearly crying. Her grandmother sat at the end of the bed and placed her hand on her back before she started talking.

" What's wrong youngin' ? "

Granny Smith tried sounding as calming as she could to get her granddaughter to feel comfortable to come out.

The blonde teenager looked up and tears were filling her beautiful emerald eyes, that broke the sweet old ladies heart.

" Mah friends- t-they're addicted to a stupid game and now Ah don't even matter Granny. " She tried her best to speak without bursting into more tears.

Her grandmother wiped her newly formed tears and gave her a sincere smile before speaking up again.

" Of course yah matter, Applejack. Yah always matter, but if yah feel left out maybe try gettin' into the game? " The old lady suggested.

The thought of Applejack gaming disgusted the young teenager, she never wanted to be like her friends always talking about one game that in Applejacks opinion sounded dumb.