part 2 | among us

grammar go brrrrr
imma change the way i wrote these bc i don't like the layout ahahah
———Y/N POV———

it's the next morning since dream asked me to play among us with him and his friends.

i was getting ready to start my stream but i saw a notification i remembered screaming from yesterday...

like tommy? complimenting me? what has my life come to? i thought about asking him later on among us

like tommy? complimenting me? what has my life come to? i thought about asking him later on among us... but i thought that would be awkward as techno would be there as well.

——— let's skip to the game🤌———

"hey guys! today we are going to be playing among us with a few new people! this is probably going to be a surprise to all of you..."
i joined the vc after a few minutes of introducing myself to any new viewers and just having a little chat.

when i joined the vc it was quiet. my anxiety told me not to speak up... but when do i ever listen? "hello?"
"oh hey (y/un)" dream said back to you.
"so this is (y/un)?" asked wilbur for reassurance
"yeah, let me introduce them.."
"they're name is (y/un) and they go by any pronouns! so don't worry about getting it wrong"dream said.
"hey, you can call me (y/n) instead it makes me feel more comfortable..."i said trying to make myself seem confident. (AHAHAHA not me lol)

—— Narrator POV———

"hey! you don't use face cam do you?"tubbo asked.
"no i don't...?"
"yay! another faceless streamer!" tubbo exclaimed, you all laughed after the statement.
"i don't get it?" tubbo questioned.
"it's okay tubbo you don't need to PFFTAHAAHA" (ya'know? tommy laugh😼) tommy struggled to say without pissing himself.

it's been a few games since they all played obviously (y/n) and tommy shouting at each other trying to get the last word in at meetings, and accusing eachother every round.

but then a new group of people wanted to play and letting some of the group go. it ended up being me, tommy, wilbur, tubbo, techno, dream, corpse, sykunno, valkyrae and jacksepticeye (this is not accurate at all but oh well lol) things were going great, meeting new people and genuinely having fun.

tommy started to say something whilst waiting for the new game to start "(y/n) how are you feeling seeing technoblade again?"
"oh uhh.. i guess nervous? i mean the last time i saw him was when we both killed eachother"
"yeah tommy." says mr monotone voice techno.
"wait who did what now?" asks sykunno wanting to be included.
"oh techno and (y/n) had a fight before in bed wars! and they both killed eachother at the same time... you should see twitter it's number 5 on trending!" tubbo exclaimed.
"oh, that's what that was about." corpse adds.
"looks like techno finally got beat from minecraft." wilbur gets in.
"that happened ages ago now wilbur, it is irrelevant though."
"yeah yeah. just felt like saying it"
"also what happened to tommy? he's like turned quiet and soft-" tubbo says concerned.
"SIMPPPP" techno shouts
"SSSSSIIIIMMMMPPP" they rest of the group shout, leaving you in confusion and tommy shouting back. what just happened?

—— lol after the stream ——
(Y/N) POV

after streaming me and tommy decided to exchange numbers and facetime after everyone left the call. we talk for a few hours and i ended falling asleep on call.... but i could hear a small whisper.... it sounded like "goodnight (n/n)" (your nickname) it was soft and quiet, i liked it.

THIS IS LATE IM SORRYYYYY
I WANTED THIS OUT LIKE MONDAY? BUT ITS FRIDAY NOWWW
IMMA TRY WRITING THE NEXT PART NOW BC IM LOST RN AND MAYBE STARTING A NEW CHAPTER WILL HELP.
SORRY FOR SHOUTING

also... remember to ᐯOTᗴ
before i break those 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗼 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑠 :)