part 3 | the facetime

——Y/N POV——

i woke up realising that the facetime was still going and tommy was fast asleep on the other end.

i didn't want to end the call so i muted myself and got ready for the day.

the outfit you picked out^^^ (sorry we are going with my style)

'i need to stream today.. maybe i'll go on my survival world' i thought to myself, but before i do that i need to eat.

——Narrative POV——

you went downstairs and made some toast and eggs. you took your phone with you, "it's like 4pm in london, how is this child still asleep?!" you thought out loud getting your moms attention.

"what was that?" she asked
"oh um i'm on facetime.." you replied not believing she would believe it.
"oh okay, just don't show me, okay?"
"oh yeah! that's fine"
'she believed i was just on facetime?? not going to question who it was?? where they lived??' you thought. you started to head back upstairs when you heard sound from your phone.

you reached your room and listened closely. it was tommy's mom trying to get his attention and wake him up. 'how long was he awake last night to still be asleep?' you wondered... starting to get worried.
"tomathy. c'mon it's 4pm you need to get up and eat."

"i get it, i get it." tommy says starting to move. this relieved the bent up worry you had.

"ello tommy!" you call out from the phone on his bedside table.

"oh hey.. WAIT WERE STILL ON CALL??" he says finally waking up

"yeah, but i didn't want to end it till i knew you were alive. you were sleeping for so long."

"oh was i? i'm sorry.." his raspy voice quietly calls out.

———Y/N POV——

his voice sounds more calmer and softer when off stream, i like it. we continued to stay on call till i needed to stream, wilbur wanted to speak to tommy so he muted himself making it so i couldn't hear them.

tommy still hasn't seen my face, the camera had never been on my face. but i felt the need to show him. yet i didn't have enough confidence to lift up the camera. i've never shown my face publicly before with them knowing who i was, it scared me knowing that they would know.

tommy finished speaking to wilbur and said "wilbur is doing a challenge called 'forcing 100 players to cross the void' and he wanted me to observe and maybe participate. i thought you could join in with me? however, wilbur doesn't want it to be streamed by anyone but him so he can make a video out of it and they don't see to deep into behind the scenes."

"i uhhh yeah, sure! i'll just tweet that i'm busy and can't stream today either"

"thanks (N/N)! i really appreciate you joining me"

"really the nickname?"

"yeah i like it!" tommy laughs lightly with his face a light pink.

"okay then tom tom" returning the slight laugh with a pink face as well.

—— time skip to the challenge ——
—tommy POV—

we just started the challenge we didn't join in straight away as that would ruin the fun. instead we stayed on facetime talking about school, we both did online school so we related in some what.

it was about 1hr into wilburs stream and he has already reset everything back to it's starting position, this was when we decided to join in.

we joined the world and everyone instantly started punching us, it was frustrating but we both continued to laugh.

we joined wilburs vc and got greeted with a "Hello my new brethren, are you here to join the challenge?"

"hello wilbur! yeah we came to give it a shot as you keep restarting it."

"HELLO BIG MAN" i scream out hearing an echo on my phone.

"maybe now (Y/N) will be able to get into the dream smp" wilbur said knowing that's what the prize was.

"oh c'mon we all know that's a fake prize" i add on, even though i really want (Y/N) on the smp.

"i'm american, it won't work even if i win. i'll just get denied" you all start laughing at the slight joke.

—— time skip again lul ——

we have been dying a few times now, every time we die getting more wood to use as we were terrible at doing this.

we had given up and (Y/N) hadn't won the prize in the end but it was fine, i would try and get her on the smp another way :)))

we were still on facetime together when a tweet came up from dream.

we both clearly saw it as we both went off of facetime to check it, it said:

dream @dream• 2m
according to youtube statistics only a small percentage of you actually believe tommy is a simp, believing he is a simp would help us all out a lot and make him realise the truth, consider believing! it's free and you can always keep the thought hidden away!!
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡

|
tommyinnit @tommyinnit • 1m
I AM NOT A SIMP!!!
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡︎
|
(Y/N) @(Y/UN) • 30s
cmon now tommy... just believe, it's free!!
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡
|
tommyinnit @tommyinnit • 20s
i will hang up on you.
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡
|
(Y/N) @(Y/UN) • 10s
no you won't we've been calling for so long, you wouldn't want to break the streak :)
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡
|
tommyinnit @tommyinnit • 3s
don't expose me :,(
☁︎︎ ➪ ♡

it's true we had been on call for over 24h hours and i don't want to break the calling streak, but it will have to be broken soon.

————

lol i'm so sleep deprived
just vote if you want, idm really :)