~Chapter 16~ smut warning

Recap: We walked into the common room and up to his dorm. He opened the door for me and I walked in. As I turned around and he closed the door, he started unbuttoning the sweater he had on. "So what do you want to start with?" He smiled and looked at me "We won't be studying like we usual do. I'm gonna ask you what a certain spell means and if you get it wrong you will get punished. Get it right and you will be rewarded. Is that okay?" I was shooketh. I nodded my head very okay with what was about to happen.

Okay lets start...

Before reading: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS DANGEROUS LEVELS OF SMUT. it is KINKY. also if y'all ever say you're flat just know you're all thick guys, gals, and non-binary pals :)

He walked closer to you and pushed you against his door with his body, cornering you. "Let's begin shall we" he said smirking while moving a little bit away from you. "Alohoroma" he said while looking at you. "A spell to unlock any door?" you said kinda nervous. "Very good" he grabbed your hand and led you over to his bed. He pushed you down onto the bed removing your robes leaving you in your skirt and shirt. He sat in between your legs. "How about cruccio?" he asked slyly. "It's a torture curse, one of the un-unforgivable sp-spells" You breathed out as he started pulling down your skirt. He took off his robes as well and unbuttoned his shirt. "Expecto Patronum" He asked you. uh oh. I don't know this one. "U-um I dont know" He looked up at you smirking. "You know what that means" He winked at you and aggressively slammed you down onto the bed throwing his hand on your throat. You whimpered a little when his hand started going into your underwear. Of course the day I wear nice underwear, it's like he knew or something. He started rubbing your clit causing you to whimper a little but. "fu-fuck" you said struggling. He started rubbing you faster and faster causing you to moan louder and louder. You were going dizzy, about to release when he stopped. "What the fu-" Before you could even finish your sentence Tom slammed two of his fingers into your wet pussy. "So wet" he breathed out "For me".

His fingers started pumping in and out of you faster now, while you were whimpering and crying out his name. "That's right princess, let everyone know who you belong to" "Fuck Tom, FUCK, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." You said about to reach your high. He sped up and soon the knot forming in your stomach let out a release as you came on his fingers. He took his fingers and made you lick them. He started removing your top and your bra. As he did that you put your arm over boobies, feeling insecure. "No need to hide from me kitten, you're safe" He got on top of you and slowly started kissing you, soon turning into a heated make out session. He left your lips and started moving down leaving love bites on your neck and down your stomach. He reached your pussy and breathed so you could feel his hot breathe over your dripping pussy. i hate the word pussy im sorry. He was about to start licking you but before he did he spit on your clit and immediately started licking up and down your clit while you were a moaning MESS. "Ugh Tom yes, fuck" You whimpered as he kept licking you, he was good at this. You soon felt a familiar knot in your stomach. "Oh Tom I'm cumming." And with that you released for the second time tonight.

Your breathing was heavy, as it should be. You laid on the bed limp about to pass tf out. "Oh babygirl we're not done yet" He smirked and grabbed both of your hands to sit you up. "Turn around" He demanded not playing around. You turned around fully nakey. You heard Tom unzip his pants so you looked back, and GAH DAMN he's big. BIG. You immediately turned around in embarrassment because he was smirking at you when you turned around. He started teasing you, running his dick through your folds. It made you kinda frustrated. "Tom pleased." you moaned out. "Please what?" He moaned. "Please fuck me already" with that he spat onto your entrance and pushed into you. He started moving immediately. He was thrusting in and out of you while grunting "Fuck baby you're so tight" That literally was so fucking hot. You were moaning louder as he kept thrusting in and out of you. The knot in your stomach began to form AGAIN and so you breathed out "Tom i'm gonna cum" He was focused but breathed out "Hold it in baby" He kept going and started speeding up which meant he was close. "Cum for me baby" With that you both came at the same time.

He pulled out of you and laid down on the bed next to where you just laid down. "You belong to me now, got it?" "yes daddy" you smirked while saying that and he kissed you. You were both laying down and cuddling. "Hey darling?" he said that made you sit up. "Yeah tom?" "Will you be mine y/n?" Kinda surprising. You smiled at him. "Of course tommy" You kissed him and laid back into his arms and fell asleep.

Sorry for the slow updates again, currently crying while typing this 😃✌️ I love you guys, goodnight my thick queens

Also Im know this is cringey but yk