Where it all begins (Chapter 1)

Y/N POV:

           I looked at the door to my office, after hearing it open. I see Dr. Whiting standing there in the doorway, "Hello Dr. L/N, how are you today?" She asks with a sweet smile on her face. "Hi, I'm good. I'm just really tired, I can't wait to go home and be alone." I said with a small sigh, and a slight smile. "Well you are done for the day so you can go home, but may I ask how is Mr. Cawthon is?" She asks, her brow furrowed a small bit. "Still having those nightmares about the animatronics, they are getting less violent by the session though." I said starting out sounding worried, but shifting to a more hopeful tone. "Oh! That's good. Well it's no wonder, you are an amazing therapist after all!" She says in a joyful tone. She waves goodbye and turns and leaves my office, heading to her own. I start to pack up my things and get ready to head home. As began to leave I heard a whisper behind me, too quite to understand. I turn to look back to see nothing, so I continue to leave my office and head home. 

~Time Skip~

       I close the door behind me and lock it. I let out a small sigh as I walk over to my kitchen island and lean against it. It's good to be home and all alone, I think to myself. I precede to open the fridge and grab F/F. I sit down on the couch to eat it, I turn on the T.V. and start watching F/S while I eat. I finish my food and set the plate in the sink, leaving it to be washed at a later date. I sit back down on the couch and finish my show, after it ends I look over at the clock. "7:38, it's still early. I'm going to see if Jacksepticeye has posted a new video." I say to myself. I go to YouTube and search 'Jacksepticeye'. He had a new Subnatica: Below Zero episode up. I click on it and watch it all the way (To fucking victory town) through, Jack has always been my favorite YouTuber. I finish the video and decide to just go to bed early. I turn the T.V. off as well as some of the downstairs lights. I go upstairs and into the bathroom, I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I go to my bedroom and change into a pair of P.J's. I had just turned off the hallway light when I her a voice behind me. I turn around, seeing nothing I relax. Probably just my mind playing games with me. Or that's what I thought. The second I let my guard down, I feel arms grab me and pin my arms to my side. I struggle violently, but the person behind me was far to strong for me to have any chance of escaping. I try to scream, but they quickly cover my mouth. I hear a high pitched giggle escape from their lips, and with that noise all hope of escaping leaves me.

H̸͖̗̣̝̠̐̌͑̿́e̴̗̭͇̋͋̑̑̏l̶̝̽̚ĺ̴̥͍̭͇̉͛͊̕o̸̢̨̥̗͙͗̎͗,̵̦̟̻̗̞̄͒̏̾ ̸̘̪͝͠Y̴̨̢̼̍/̵̢̘͗̑͒͘͝N̶̡̛̙̩̈́̏́, Ì̸̝̪͛͒͗̈́ṱ̷̨̢̛̟͕̘͇͓̗̎͌̋̎̈̿́͑̈́̊̚͜ͅ'̸̨̢̨̛̛͓̼̦̜̳̯̖͎̯͒̓̾̀̅̆̃͌̉̈́͘͠s̸̬̃̑ ̴̧̖̜͙̱͍͇̜̻͋̋̋͑́̎͐̈́͘t̶̨̢̛͓̝̠̤̼͍̤̳̬̅͂͋̆̾̅̋̉̇̀̒͘͜͠͠i̶̦̜̠͍̋̈́̏̈́̽̔͝m̷̢͇͚̼̣̱̻͍̮̘̘̜̈́̍̈̅̒̈́́͗̾̕͠ę̸͕͖͖̥̞͓̰̞̜̹͌͋̌̄́͂͒ ̸̱͕̪̼̝͙͇̦̤̥͉̘̙͍̞̊̑̅̆͑̐̔̅͒̒̽́͋͐̚͜ͅf̸̡̖̗̳͎͍̺́̊̈̍̂͐͆̚o̵̡̅̇̋̾͒̉̍͊́́͊͘͠͝r̸̫̟͠ ̸̧͔̬̝̯͖̲̜̙̭͗̑̀̈́̀̍͋̄̃͒́͗̐̉̀͜͜y̶͇̙͆͗̌̀̆̓̊̔͝ǒ̷͉̲͔̮͉̿͆̀̎̉̊̉̒̐̒̌̄̇̕ü̵̧̫̮͖̤̠͕͕͍͋͊̅̋̌͛̈́̏͑̉͆̈̿͝ ̷̢̩̙̹̣̗̪́̔͂̔̿̑ͅͅẗ̵̢̧̪͍̗̜́͒̄̓́̐̅̿̍̑o̸̟̰̺̩̲̤̱͛̐͆̓̏̈̃̎̈̍͌̅̍͘͜͝ ̴̜͕͕̤̩̳͕͈͉̮̱͉̤͑̈̎͂̉͜ś̵̜̪͈̖̠̥͕̻̥̰̋͗͋ḻ̴̡͙͚̯̬͔͓̩̜̬̻͖̃͊̈́̔̉͊͐͆̈͠e̸̡̻̦̰̥̭̦̜̲̫̣̞͚̱̎̍̓͊̈͌̀̔ͅͅḙ̷̙͉̙̬̳͚͙͔͓̯̿p̵̛̻̱̻̫̫̪̤̖̄̈̀̿̉̓̀̆̎̐͘͘͠ ̴̧̫̦̗̠͍̆̐ǹ̶̛̛̥̹̮̋̌͑͛̆̊̆͛̏̐̾̕͠ȯ̷̡̧̳̼͇͖̔ͅw̴̩͓͊͗!̶̡̨̡͖̭̤̬͇̟͉̮̣̈́͆̔̓̎̾̒͐̍̄̈́̔̎̕̕͝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I hope you enjoyed my first chapter!!!!! Tell me what you think in the comments. I can't wait to write the next one!

The text says Hello Y/N, It's time for you to sleep now! (If you couldn't read it)

580 words!