Chapter 1

Octavia's P.O.V

  Leo and I  grew up together seeing as our parents were close, and he was only two years older than I was.

We grew up together but we weren't the friends; we spoke when our parents were around and that was just about it.

Untill one day, I was feeling sick at school and he was the only person I could call out from the distant to help me. He came and we started speaking everyday and after school he was always there to bring me home.

Somehow, somewhere along the line of us spending so much time together, sparks flew and I became attracted to him. I wanted to his girlfriend after a few months of spending time with him, I wanted him to notice me.

I tried my best to do everything to draw his attention but nothing worked and after thinking it over it was for the best.

Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"O, hurry up," I heard Leo shout from downstairs after I close my makeup kit. I closed my door and walked downstairs to him.

He was seated with my parents and they were speaking about something that I did not quite hear.

"When are you going to stop call me O ?" I rose a brow at him " if it sticks I'll murder you hear, " I told him and he snickerd.

"Whatever O," He said and I gave him the finger. I gave my parents both a kiss and left.

"Where's Octania ?" He asked about my twin as we pulled out the drive way.

"She already left to help Chad set up," I told him.

We blarred song in the car for prepartion purposes, until we pulled up at the house.

"Can I get a kiss O," Leo jokingly asked and I rolled my eyes and waved my hand in his face.

"Can you disappear ?" I asked and walked away from him.

The party was well on it's way; I was behind the bar serving drinks,  because let's be honest partying and getting drunk wasn't my thing. I was taught to always be on the alert and in the right frame to throw a dagger or two.

Octania and Chad came to help me out after a while.

"Go enjoy the party guys, " I told them pushing them from behind the bar.

Fifteen minutes later Leo came over.

"Take a break, enjoy the night, " He told me

"No I'm in no mood to party, I came to help out, " I said.

"But-, " he began and I cut him off " how about you coming around here to help me," I said and before he could answer "-  or you can go burst off in that female face," I told him pointing in her direction.

He look over to her and rolled his eye's and came around the bar. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and he slapped my butt squeezing it before he let go.

"Stop," I told him.

It was minutes after one and I was getting tired of being on my feet.

"Take a break,  a shot and let's go sleep," I agreed with him and did as I was told. I took a shot and it burned the back of my throat.

We went upstair to the guest room, close the door shut and I took off my clothes and put a t-shirt on and went to lay beside Leo who was already in the bed in his boxers. I pulled the covers over us and cuddle into his arms. His left hand rested on my butt and I closed my eyes with a smile.

There can be a us, somewhere in time and I can't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

614 words.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. Just as promised a chapter,I hope you guys enjoy this little beginning. Please Share.

Comment Comment Comment.

Please vote.

Stay safe.

Enjooooyyyyyyyyyy ❗❤

Thank you for reading.