☆。・:*:・゚~~~ 1 ~~~゚・:*:・。☆

TW- mentions of domestic abuse/ intention of illegal sex (like teacher/student or unprofessionalism) /other

The venue was packed tonight, almost filled to the brim with sweaty, obviously underage teens with a mix of legal aged men and women in the bunch, everyone enjoying their night.
Chris peaked his head out towards the crowd listening to the hustle and bustle of the club.

It was a busy night for the band. They all began to set up before it was their turn on stage to perform, tuning and practicing and pitching and whatnot.

Tina and Gavin sat together as they tuned their guitars.

To Gavin it was almost like second nature. He had been doing these kinds of gigs since he was a kid

"So...you've been quiet tonight, Gav"

Tina nudged the slightly younger man in the side awaiting a reply. She had a hint of what was going on but didn't want to be too straight forward. She knew the man too well to know that if he didn't want to talk about something he wouldn't. She also knew that he always came around eventually.

"It's nothing just some before show jitters,"

It was an obvious lie, T could see right through him.

"That's a load of crap,"

This had become a routine recently. Tina would nudge Gavin or pull him to the side and try her hardest to get whatever was bothering Gavin so much, out. Especially before a show.
Tonight was no different from any other night though. Gavin was dead set on keeping to himself like always

"On god, Tina."

Gavin quirked a smirk towards the raven haired women. The obvious grimace on her lips making the man chuckle

"We both know you don't believe in god, Gavin. You're really the worst bullshitter."

Gavins lips were dry and a lump in the back of his throat felt like all it could do was swell by the minute. He really wanted to tell Tina everything, and he would soon, but tonight wasn't the night. Not before a show. So instead he hid his fear behind a smirk and a wink towards his band mate.

Tonight was a huge deal for everyone. Their first show after months of hiatus, practice, and hard work.

Literal blood sweat and tears went into the band since their high school days. Gavin now looking down at his guitar smiling loosely at the memories. Sitting in Chris' basement with his first cheap electric guitar he had bought himself, Tina in the front with a karaoke microphone pressed against her lips, Chris on his stand up Five Below piano.

He remembered the surprised looks of anyone who asked how long they'd been together

"Most people are shocked to hear this but we've been together since freshman year of high school,"

Chris would let out a huff through his nose, a cheap excuse for a laugh.

Allen hadn't came into the picture until junior year of school. He'd been a grade-A asshole during middle school up to sophomore year of high school.

During sophomore year a rumor went out that Allen had slept with one of the teachers. Knowing the kids at DLHS (Detroit Lions High School), they would've thought it was a pretty sick thing to do- banging one hot 20-something year old female teacher, but that wouldn't be the case.

News went around that he slept with the 20-something year old MALE gym teacher. The school went nuts over it. People started distancing themselves from Allen to the point were the only people that ever talked to him were either Tina, Chris, and Gavin or barely even the teachers themselves.