𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕.1 ༄ ᵉᵖ.2.2

They began walking out of the room, of course not without satoru-sensei holding your hand. It didn't bother you though cause it was rather comforting.

Satoru-sensei walked out first with you and yuuji following. Then the door between yours and yuuji's room opened (your room is to the right of fushiguro's room).

"You're next door?" Fushiguro said with his kinda surprised and tired voice.

"Oh fushiguro!" Fushiguro was rubbing the back of his head. He looked tired and sleepy.

"You look like you're doing well now"

"Agreed" your voice startled fushiguro making him snap his eyes open and looked at you.

"I hope i healed your injury well"
Fuhsiguro grew flustered to which satoru-sensei saw and got just a little jealous.

"Y-you did really great l/n-san!"

"Call me y/n"

"Y-y/n-san"
He wasn't accustomed to saying your name and it made him more flustered.

"Btw there were plenty other empty rooms, weren't there?"

"But isn't livelier better? You're okay with y/n-chan being here right?" Satoru-sensei tried to reason with him. It worked cause he was right.

"Classes and missions are enough, this was an unwelcome favor" Gojo was being funny again and made a cute lost expression.

While they were talking, Yuuji decided to walk closer to fushiguro and peered into his room. You also walked closer to peek inside.

Fushiguro can't handle Being close to you so he backed up a little while looking away to hide his flustered expression.

"Wow, it's so organized!" Yuuji exclaimed and you nodded your head adorably.

"I just said you're unwelcome!" Fushiguro pulled you back by his hand gently while he smacked (my as* like a drum-) yuuji's face with the door.

"Well, it's all good," satoru-sensei stated cheerfully. "More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow!"

You tilted your head in confusion
"Why? Satoru-sensei?" He made a face of satisfaction hearing you call him. He thought you were adorable so he hugged you and rubbed his face against your head. As always you aren't bothered, because yuuji also do this.

"Because we're gonna go pick up the 4th first-year" we all blinked except for satoru-sensei."

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

Meanwhile in Morioka Station....

The train horn made a loud sound as it slowed down.

"The train bound for tokyo is now arriving. For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line."

A girl stretched her arms up above her head while seated on the train seat.
'It took 4 hours just to get as far as morioka. I can finally kiss that damn countryside goodbye. Guess i'll be in Tokyo by the afternoon. Like by stardust?' The girl with short brown hair and brown eyes stated while eating her bento.