Chapter 15: The Truth (Short Chapter)

Monica

I woke up in a deep sweat and I hate it. I don't even know where I am and all i know is that its dark. I just realized that my own fucking boyfriend has been cheating on me for a long time. And I couldn't help but to think why. But for now and forever I dont give a fuck. I also got my mother fucking licks in. I just got to watch out now because I am pregnant.

I wonder where Michael is? Does he even know that I have got taken out of the hospital by force and now I am stuck in what looks like a smelly ass basement?

Omg!! My phone!! I am so glad I was blessed with big breasts, I can hide anything.

Anyway, when i looked at my phone the screen was kinda dark and when I brightened the screen my battery says twenty percent. I have to call Michael right now!

BANG! BANG! CLICK!

Marcus comes down the stairs and I hurried to lock my phone and put it in my bra. He had his gun in his hand and then he flicked on a small light. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me, on the floor.

"So, bitch you playing me huh?" He said.

I looked at him with my mean bitch look. I can't do too much because I am sore and at risk of losing my unborn child. And I'm missing Michael so badly.

"Playing you? My pussy ain't being claimed by four and five different niggas in town, Marcus!! You played me.. how could you do this to me.. and I'm talking about a whole family!!!" I yelled.

"Tsk, Tsk! You know how it's done! And you know what I am just so happy that I have you back baby!" He said.

"You don't have anything! Not even me, anymore!" I said, "Everything we had left after we lost our baby and when you first put your stupid ass hands on me."

Marcus jumped up and pistol whipped me with the gun and I fell over on my side. I screamed as the blood gushed down the side of my face.

"Bitch you made us lose our baby!! I didn't haven't you caused me enough pain!! And oh yeah thanks to your bestfriend, I am so glad that she is gone!! So I can tend to my own fucking business and she can leave her nose out of it!" He said.

"Yy..you k-killed her?" I tried to let out.

"Baby. I had a run in with her, when you thought that you was leaving me. Like literally, a run!! Hahahaha!! Whooo!!!" He laughed.

"What's so funny? What the fuck you mean a run?"I asked.

"A fucking run like i said. That bitch wouldn't tell me shit until I popped one in her leg!! Haa!! She was too fucking easy baby! And I would have let her live until she said what I didn't wanna hear!" He said.

"And what was that?" I asked.

"Oh!! She with her future husband!! And then I had to pop one in her chest and one in her head!!" He said.

I was lost for words after he said that. I stayed quiet for so long Marcus kneeled down by my head and puts the gun on my temple.

"If you dare think that your gonna leave me, bitch I will kill you and track down that other nigga and kill him too. As a matter of fact, what if i could track him down first.. lock his ass in here on the other side of this basement, so he can hear me fuck you upside down and make your ass miserable, like the bitch you are? How about that?" He said.

"Marcus you don't need to do this!! That man is innocent and he's my boss.." I said.

He slapped me.

"I don't give a fuck who he is!! His ass will be mine now!!" He said.

Omg.. where is Michael? I just need to hear his voice.

Michael

"Joker what you got for me! I think I'm running out of time and I have to go and see my girl for a little while." I asked.

"One second!" He said.

He brought over a laptop and he revealed a few cameras that were on the inside and the outside of the hospital.

Inside the hospital, a man walks in looking very weird and he speaks to the receptionist. He then walks to a room that looked exactly where Monica should be.

"Joker where did you get this?" I asked.

"Man, I told you my girl works there she sent this to me and told me that its important to show you. She also told me that ol' girl might be pregnant." He said.

"Wait, pregnant?" I asked.

"Yes man!" He said, "That's what she said but there's more to this video though." He said.

"Continue on!" I said.

On the next clip, the doctor walks in and a few moments later, the guy comes back out the room, leaving the doctor and Monica in there. He leaves and then comes back. He walks into the room and then the doctor leaves. Moments later the nurse comes in and then right back out with some papers in her hands.

The following clip is from what looks like a inside video from a cell phone. Monica is walking up to the counter and she looked scared out of her wits. She signed herself out and that same man walks with her. And it was so close, like he had a gun in her back..

"Joker, do me a favor and get in contact with your girl to find out what that nigga name is? Can she tell you without getting caught?" I asked.

"Yes boss! I am on it right now." He said.

"Also get Kiwiz, jack and drew ready. I have to run to my house real quick." I said.

"I'm on it boss!!" He said.

As I jumped in my car, to drive to my house. I knew from the phone call the doctor said that he posed as me. But I just had to take extra precautions from the inside to confirm it. And Jokers' girl is that key and I still have to try and find her.

I only had one person on my mind and that was Monica. And when Joker tells me that his homegirl or woman got word that she might be pregnant, that kept the fire burning inside me. Why? Because If my Monica, is pregnant then I am fighting for two now!! Her and my unborn child.

'God, I hope she's okay!' I thought.

****************************

Okay guys here the new update.. sorry it's so short but I have to keep yall in suspense.!!! 

Thanks to all who have read and commented on my books, its really appreciated!! Like, vote and comment if you like!! ❤❤❤