Chapter 3: The Portal

"It's the guy! The triangle guy!" Soos said pointing. "The names Bill Cipher, for those of you who don't know me." The demon triangle said smuggly. "You're the Bill that went into my mind!" Gruncle Stan said. "Right you are Stanford!" Bill answered brightly. The dream demon wore his classy black top hat and bow tie. "You snappy dressing isosceles monster!" Mabel shouted at him. "What do you want with us?" Dipper scowled.

"I've just come to see what mess you appear to have gotten into." Bill answered. "Just so happens I also came to destroy that portal there." He continued. "Destroy it? You cant! There might be a possible cure for our friends in there." Mabel said. "How do you even know about it?" Dipper asked."We've established that I know lots of things. Plus this portal is dangerous. In fact it holds such power that I need to destroy it or else it will get in the way of my plans. It could ruin everything." Bill said.

"We can't let you destroy the portal. I agree it should be done away with, but we need to fix our mess first." Dipper said. "Why don't we make a deal? I let you and your friends go in and do what you have to do then I can destroy the portal after." Bill

Proposed his offer. "We know better than to make a deal with you! You can't be trusted." Mabel accused him. Bill twirled his cane that popped out of thin air. "I don't see why not, Dream demons are always true to our word." He said.

"How do we know you won't just destroy the portal with us in it?" Wendy asked. "No... I can't get rid of you quite yet. You'll be important to me later. All I know is that this portal needs to go." Bill replied. Dipper eyed him suspiciously. "Relax Pinetree. Let's just get our jobs done." Bill said to him. "I don't still don't trust him dudes.." Soos said. He backed up and tripped backwards, falling into the portal. Soos grabbed on to Gruncle Stans arm pulling him in to. Soon a chain reaction happened.

Stan grabbed on to Wendy, who latched on to Dipper, who unfortunatly had no one to grab onto. "Aaah!! Mabel help!" He shouted as he was pulled in. Mabel grabbed his arm attempting to keep them all out, but the weight overtook her. Mabel reached out frantically and managed to get a hold of Bill's arm and they all were sucked into the portal. "Aaahhhhhh!!" They all screamed as they went down the descent.

===========================================

In an instant the crew fell hard on a grassy patch. "Ow!" Dipper winced as he sat up. "Woah dudes. That was so rad but yet awful." Soos said sitting up as well. "First the

bottomless pit now this!" Stan grumbled rubbing his head. "Is everyone alright?" Wen

dy asked. "I'm fine." Mabel answered. "Me too." Dipper added. "I'm cool." Soos said. "W-where are we?" Mabel asked. "Looks like we're in the Gravity woods." Wendy replied. "Oh just great. Now look what you've done. You've dragged us all into the portal!" Bill's voice came from behind a bush.

"Hey we didn't ask you to come along for the ride." Stan said. "Yeah, well I didn't ask to be dragged in now did I?" Bill asked coming out. Except it wasn't the Bill the group knew. Instead of the demon triangle, a man stepped out. He wore a yellow tuxedo like suit with black pants and gloves. The whole look was completed by a black top hat on his head. "B-Bill? What happened to you?!" Dipper asked shocked.

"Yeah what happened? You're not supposed to be handsome!" Mabel shouted.