"Lan Zhan.."

Artist: @I don't really know but tell me if you find it

Yanli was too late when her brother's chest was pierced by a sword.

Lan Zhan came and stab the man who stabbed his beloved. How could he?!

Lan Zhan picked Wei Ying up as his blood stained the white prestigious clothes...

"Wei Ying..."

"Lan Zhan.." Wei Ying chuckled...

"Wei Ying..I'm sorry I was too late"

"Lan Zhan..I want to go back to Gusu.."

"Mn..will do.."

"I can't.."

"No.."

"Lan Zhan.. you hate me.."

"...."

Wei Ying smiled softly, the army of corpse must've of also stopped when everybody was a little surprised.

"Wei Ying.." Lan Zhan whispered

"Lan Zhan..I'm sorry.." Wei Ying slowly said

"Wei .."

"Lan Zhan..I don't want to go yet..but, this is what I deserve right?.." Wei Ying smiled softly

"No..not Wei Ying's fault." Lan Zhan looked at him with tears

"You still must hate me. You win..Goodbye Lan Zhan.."

Wei Ying suddenly faded away..He turned into black mist and..

disappeared..

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan shouted..his voice broke, hoping.. he grabbed on fast enough..

"Wei..Ying.." His voice broke..he didn't hate Wei Ying, he loved him..his heart shattered when he realized..Wei Ying disappeared so fast.. He activated a time travel talisman, Lan Zhan knew this because his Wei Ying always talked about it, this... he recognized it.

Everybody had witnessed Lan Zhan shouting Wei Ying and the black mist disappearing

"THE YILING PATRIARCH HAS RAN AWAY!!" somebody shouted. Everybody started to murmur

Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen looked at the two with horror in their faces. They never thought...The Hanguang-Jun would..No..he wouldn't..

"No..Wei Ying is.." Lan Zhan ran towards the Burial Mounds, holding on to Chenqing which Wei Ying dropped.

"Huh?! Where is he going?!"

"That's the Burial Mounds!"

Lan Zhan had to go to the Burial Mounds before anyone else could. He needed to bring his Wei Ying back.

Now...That was already months ago, it was said The Yiling Patriarch had ran away and hasn't appeared since so nobody thought much of it and nobody cared enough. People were still scared though

Xichen and Jiang Cheng didn't think it was true but, they had sect business as sect leader so they never really did anything about it. Hanguang-Jun went into seclusion and the cultivation seemed to have been in peace for the while.

But, Wei Ying was stuck in the past. Why? Well...let's found out ourself, shall we?

***

-In the past, Lotus Pier-

"Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying shouted to catch up to Jiang Cheng who was passing by

"Wei-"

A loud crash was heard. Madam Yu, Jiang Fengmian, Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli, and Wei Ying rushed out to see what was happening.

They looked at Lotus Pier to see a older version of.....Wei WuXian!?

"What.." He murmured, when he turned his head towards everybody staring at him.

"Who are you?!" Jiang Cheng shouted

Wei Ying was frightened by the shout..

Jiang Cheng.

Before Wei Ying could speak,

Blood splattered out his mouth. Right...he was almost dead..

He activated his time travel talisman but...

He didn't realize what talisman he was taking out, just something that would make him disappear..how did he get here..

No no, fuck. How is he going to get back..? Why would he go back though? Everybody hated him.. Especially Lan Zhan, always asking Wei Ying to go to Gusu with him..

He was going to get up before he collapsed.

Everybody was shocked, who was this..?