prolouge

A girl walked into class, she noticed Hwang Hyunjin was already inside as always. She sat at her seat and took her phone out of her pocket, she lifted and eyebrow as she saw she had a text message. 'Are you coming to the club today?' She sighed as she typed out a yes. She put her phone down and looked over at the only other student in the class as of now. She sighed as she looked away. 'Shame, he's good looking. If he didn't focus so much on studies he would be extremely popular.' She thought.

"Hey! Seungyeon!" The girl looked up as a boy walked into the class calling her name, looking angry. "Fuck." She said under her breath. "You slut!" He said as he grabbed her shirt. "You should be glad that I don't hit girls." He pushed her, Seungyeon fell on the floor and chuckled. "Its not my fault. I told you I'm not looking for anything serious."

"You bitch-" He started yelling until Hyunjin caught him off. "Kibum, some people are trying to study here." He said, the guy looked at Hyunjin surprised and chuckled. "Do you have a thing with the slut?"

"No, I'm really trying to study. Take it outside if you have to do that." He said as he went back to his book. Seungyeon chuckled and stood up. "Listen, class is going to start soon and people are already going in. Stop making a big deal out of nothing." She said, Kibum looked around and looked at Seungyeon back again angrily. "This isn't over." He said and walked out of the class, Seungyeon rolled her eyes and sat down.

"Seungyeon!" A girl yelled over, Seungyeon turned around. "Haejin!" She yelled back and hugged the girl. "Why did you go to a different university?! I miss you." Haejin said, Seungyeon chuckled and hugged Haejin again. "You got into your dream university, but my dream major isn't there." Seungyeon said, Haejin nodded. "Let's go inside." They both walked into the club.

The loud music took over the big area, both girls were regulars at the club, they walked over to the DJ. "Chan!" Seungyeon yelled, the boy looked over and smiled, he quickly hugged her and kept on doing his job. "God, you would think y'all are dating." Haejin later said as Seungyeon went back to her.

"Ew, we're childhood friends." Seungyeon said, she rolled her eyes, they walked over to the bar. "Jisung!" A squirrel like boy at the bar turned around and smiled. "Seungyeon! What can I get you?" He asked with a smile, Seungyeon shook her head. "I don't want anything for now." She chuckled, Jisung nodded. "What about you Haejin?"

"Hmmm, just some beer." She said, Jisung nodded and gave her the drink. Seungyeon looked over at the dance floor and saw a familiar blonde haired boy. She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. "I'll be right back Haejin." She said, walking towards the blonde haired boy.

"Hwang Hyunjin?" She asked, the boy turned around and his smile fell. "Wow... who thought-" the boy put his hand over her mouth. He dragged her away to the back. Seungyeon chuckled as she looked at Hyunjin. "Who thought the campus's nerd would go to clubs."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever. Don't tell anyone." He said. "Why? Its awesome!" Hyunjin glared at her. "Because I said so. Got it sweetie?" He whispered the last part in her ear and walked away. Seungyeon looked at him walking away surprised.