chapter three

I heard an alarm clock and groaned, god. Its time for school again. I opened my eyes and noticed I was cuddling with Hyunjin. What. The. Fuck. I tried to get out of his embrace but he didn't let me go. Ok now I'm really annoyed. "I swear Hwang Hyunjin if you don't let me go-"

"What? What will happen?" He asked and chuckled, I glared at him and punched his stomach. He groaned and let me go. "This. Should have listened." I said, rolling my eyes as I got out of bed. I got ready quickly and took an apple. "What are you in such a hurry for?" Hyunjin asked, I rolled my eyes and looked at the time. "Fuck. Are you ready?" I asked, he nodded. I heard loud knocking on my door and covered my ears. "You little slut! I'm doing you a favor and you're late?!"

"Let's go." I said, sighing. I opened the door and the guy looked at me angrily, he looked at Hyunjin. "I guess you're late because you had sex. Such a disgrace."

"Its only been one minute Mr. Park." I said sighing. "And we weren't having sex."

"Sure. Give me a blowjob later." He said, I nodded. Hyunjin looked at me with furrowed eyebrows and glared and Mr. Park. "What are you looking at little boy?" Mr. Park asked angrily, Hyunjin looked at him angrily now and chuckled. "You can't tell my fiancée to give you a blowjob." He said, I looked at Hyunjin in shock and looked back at Mr. Park, he looked annoyed. "Whatever. I guess she doesn't need a ride then." He walked away.

"Hyunjin! That's my ride!" I yelled angrily, Hyunjin shrugged and called someone. "Our ride will be here soon. You don't need some old man for rides anymore." He looked at me, suddenly with a sad look. "Is this how you lived until now?"

I nodded and leaned against the railing. "An orphan needs to somehow get around." I said, not looking at him. "I should have looked for you sooner.." He said and back hugged me. I for once accepted the hug. "Let's go, our ride is here." He said after looking at his phone.

I entered the fancy car together with Hyunjin. "This is too much." I said as I looked around the car, Hyunjin just chuckled. The ride was quiet, I decided to take the time to listen to music. We reached the school and multiple students were already in campus. Me and Hyunjin got out of the car, multiple people staring at us. I didn't mind the looks and Hyunjin seemed to not mind them either.

We entered the class and multiple people were already inside. I sat at my place and Hyunjin sat next to me. "Stop letting people use you." He said, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, I'm used to it."

"Hey, Hyunjin... what happened to your face?" A girl asked, the same girl from yesterday. "Hm? Oh I got into a fight." He didn't even look at her and just looked at me. "Hyunjin.. you.. changed. Is it because of this slut?" I raised an eyebrow at her and Hyunjin quickly looked at her angrily. "I didn't change. I was always like this, you just don't know me. You don't know Seungyeon either so how about you shut up?"

"Hyunjin, calm down." I said, rolling my eyes. The girl had tear in her eyes now. "Its no big deal anyways. Its the truth anyways.." I whispered the last part and Hyunjin looked at me with a mix of anger and sadness. "Yah! Don't say that about yourself!" I just nodded. The girl was long gone already.

"Hey Seungyeon, Hyunjin." Felix said, I smiled at him. "Felix!" I hugged him, he chuckled and hugged me back. When we let go of the hug Hyunjin pouted. "What?" I asked, laughing. "Felix gets a hug but not me?"

"Well Felix is one of my closest friends. You're not." I said, he rolled his eyes. I chuckled and extended my hands. "Come here you drama queen." He quickly took the chance and hugged me tightly. "Ok, you can let go." I said, but he didn't. "Hyunjin, class is about to begin." He let go and pouted, he sat back and so did I.

"Seungyeon!" Hyunjin ran after me, I looked back at him with my eyebrows raised. "What?" I asked, he smiled. "Want to come to my house today?" I hesitated but shrugged. "Sure." He took my head and dragged me over to a car. He got in the driver's seat, I hesitantly got in the passenger's seat. "Wasn't there a driver before?" I asked, Hyunjin chuckled. "What you don't trust me?"

"To be very honest, no." I said, he started driving and I calmed down. "Ok, you're a decent driver." I said chuckling, he chuckled too. The rest of the ride went on quietly to not distract him. We shortly after pulled into a huge mansion, I knew he was rich but.. this rich? We both got out of the car and entered the mansion. "Mr. Hwang, you're back." A maid said, I looked around. Wow... it was beautiful. "Seungyeon, don't go too far." Hyunjin grabbed my wrist suddenly, I didn't even notice I started walk. "Oh, sorry." He just smiled.

"Let's go to my room, ok?" I nodded, he led me to his room and locked the door after him. "Why did you lock the door..?" I asked, he looked confused for a moment. "Oh, its a habit. Sorry, does it make you uncomfortable, I can unlock it." I shook my head and smiled. "No, its ok." I said, calming down, I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. "Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Hey, you know you can talk to me about everything." He said, holding my hand. I looked at him and tears started streaming down my face, he quickly hugged me. I calmed down quite quickly and wiped the tears away. "I'm sorry."

"No, its ok. Its good to let it out." He gently smiled, I smiled back. I sighed and took a deep breath. "Well... the story is like this..."