chapter four

tw; the next chapter will include mentions of r@pe and sexual assault. the sign □ will appear before and after those sections.

Third Person's POV

A young girl arrived at an orphan house, it was an old house. She looked around. "Kim Seungyeon, come in." The girl entered the big house. She looked around, she was led to the joined girl's room. She sat down on a bed and just laid down. Not sure about what to do.

The young girl sat at the dinner table, she was eating peacefully when □ she then felt a hand on her thigh. She looked at the girl next to her for a second but ignored it. The girl than slipped her hand in Seungyeon's underwear. □ Due to the lack of understanding and shock she froze, not knowing what to do. Later that night she silently cried herself to sleep.

The young teen was behind the orphan house, just hoping for some peace and silence. She listened to music when a girl approached her, offering her a pack of cigarettes. Seungyeon accepted and smoked with the girl. It felt good.

As Seungyeon was now older she helped around the orphanage. She was with one of the male staff alone. □ The male staff suddenly pushed her into the closet room, he locked the door and hurriedly got his pants off. He forced his way onto the older teen. □ As he left Seungyeon cried and got out of the closet into the joined room, to look for a new pair of underwear.

"You're now of legal age. Get out." Those were the last words Seungyeon heard from the main care taker. She got out her cigarette and a lighter. But it didn't light up. Annoyed, she threw the lighter on the ground, a male suddenly offered her a lighter and she accepted. She lit up her cigarette and took the smoke in, she gave the lighter back to the stranger. "What does a young girl like you doing here, smoking?"

Seungyeon chuckled. "I don't know. Everything's shit. I'm homeless anyways." She said, the stranger smirked. "How about.. I offer you an apartment for the small price of.. sex." Seungyeon chuckled and nodded, throwing her cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. "Sure." And so they both walked away to the man's apartment.

Seungyeon's POV

"That's pretty much all that's important." I said, shrugging. Hyunjin hugged me. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. We should've found you sooner, but you disappeared off of the face of the earth." Hyunjin chuckled, I did too. It seemed pretty good to finally let some things go, of course I didn't tell him everything. I still don't trust him that much.

"That was depressing.. do you have anything to eat?" I said, Hyunjin chuckled. "Yeah, let's go to the kitchen." He held my hand and led me to the kitchen. "What would you like?" He asked as we were on our way, I shrugged. "Maybe some fruit, I'm not that hungry. I just want a snack."

"Why didn't you say so before, you already have a snack." Hyunjin stopped for a moment and winked, I chuckled and shook my head. "No.. just no."

Hyunjin pouted, I rolled my eyes. "Just give me food already." We reached the kitchen and he got out a banana, I raised an eyebrow and took it. "How do you eat a banana without looking weird?" I asked looking at the fruit, Hyunjin chuckled. "You can't."

"Than why did you give me it?" I whined and then glared at him. "Don't tell me..." Hyunjin made a disgusted face. "No, its not that. God, your mind is crazy. Its just the first fruit I saw."

I nodded and just ate the banana. "Yah! Stop staring! I knew you were a creep!" I said, Hyunjin rolled his eyes and looked away. "Better? You're just so beautiful." I rolled my eyes and kept on eating. "Ok you can turn around." I said, chuckling. He turned around and smiled.

"You have something on your cheek." He said, I frowned and tried getting it off. "What is it?" I asked. "Cuteness." He chuckled, I glared at him and stood up, I was about to walk away but he caught my arm. "Why are you going?"

"Cause you're annoying." I said, rolling my eyes jokingly. He looked angry and I felt his grip around my arm tighten. "Hyunjin? You know I'm just joking... right?" I asked, his grip seemed to loosen and his smile came back. "Yes, of course."

I nodded, but he still didn't let my arm go. "Seungyeon.." I looked at him, curious about what he wants to say. "Would you date me?"

"Uh.. aren't we technically engaged or something?" I asked, he nodded. "Yeah, but I want to do it the traditional way." I chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Why not."

"Hyunjin we're back-" I heard Chan's voice come through the entrance of the kitchen. "Oh, Seungyeon. You're here." He cleared his throat, I raised an eyebrow as I looked at Hyunjin and then back at Chan. And six other boys came, and do tell me why I knew all of them.

"Hyunjin... what's going on?" I asked, looking at him confused, he looked angry for a second but smiled. "I planned to hang out with my friends today."

"Then.. why did Chan say 'we're back'?" I asked, Hyunjin just rolled his eyes. "They probably came by earlier but went to hang out. I don't know, Chan is weird." I nodded, not completely believing him. "How about... you go back to my room and I talk to the guys." He said, I nodded and went to his room, I sat down, looking around confused as to what is happening.

Third person's POV

"God, my cover was almost blown." Hyunjin said as he sat down on the couch in the living room. "If she finds out you know what we have to do, right?" Chan asked, Hyunjin nodded and groaned. "What we did to the rest. But damn, I really hope we succeed with this one."

"Because you like her or because you want to take over the mafia already?" Felix asked, Hyunjin chuckled. "Both." Hyunjin leaned back and stared at the ceiling. "She's just perfect."

"Is someone in love?" Minho asked, raising an eyebrow, Hyunjin looked at him grossed out. "That's for you and Jisung. Not me." Everyone laughed. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my lady."

Seungyeon's POV

I felt a sharp pain in my head, not this again. I closed my eyes and groaned, instead of all black I saw white flashes. That's.. odd. And then, I heard my mother's voice. "Seungyeon sweetie.. please, whatever happens never trust Hwang Hyunjin. His family is dangerous." And I heard a bang.

I opened my eyes to find myself on Hyunjin's bed, he smiled weakly. "You passed out. How are you feeling?" I nodded, smiling, but still shaken from what I just heard. Never trust Hwang Hyunjin.