chapter two

Seungyeon's POV

"Well Hyunjin, seems like you found her." I heard and unfamiliar voice say as he chuckled. "Make sure to tell her soon." He said, I heard footsteps walking away and a door opening and closing, I heard a sigh. "Why did you have to pass out, god damn it." A voice which I recognized as Hyunjin's said. And then I fell asleep again.

I woke up with a huge headache and groaned from pain. "The doctor said that you shouldn't move." Hyunjin said from next to me, I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "God, you're so annoying." I said and sat up, groaning in pain. "You never listen." Hyunjin said, sighing. "How are you feeling?"

"In pain of course." I said, rolling my eyes. Hyunjin sighed. "Well, I have bad news."

"What bad news? Don't tell me I have brain damage or something." Hyunjin chuckled and shook his head, he then gave me some papers. "What's this?" I asked as I took them, I raised an eyebrow. "Is this.. a joke?" Hyunjin shook his head.

"Your mom knew she was gonna die, she decided to try to set you up for life. So, she made a contract with my father, once we both turn of age we'll get married." He said, I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. "My mom died in a car crash."

"A planned car crash." Hyunjin sighed. "I'm sorry Seungyeon."

I walked into campus, its been a week since I passed out so here I am. I walked into the empty classroom. For once, Hyunjin wasn't here. I sat down at my place and stared at the blank wall. "Yah! Seungyeon, you finally decided to show up huh?" I looked up and saw one of my one night stands, Kibum. "What do you want?"

"You were too afraid to show up too school right?" He said, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and glared at him. "No." I said, he raised an eyebrow and laughed. "Yeah, sure. Now listen here you little slut, you're gonna date me."

"No." I said, crossing my arms and standing up. "You are gonna leave me alone." I then noticed Felix and Hyunjin walking in laughing, they both looked at me and Hyunjin seemed, angry. "Yah! Kibum! Didn't I tell you to leave her alone?" Hyunjin yelled, he walked over to my side and glared at him.

"What's the nerd gonna do? Hit me?" Kibum said, laughing. Hyunjin laughed sarcastically and punched him in the face, Kibum looked at him wide eyed. Kibum grabbed Hyunjin by the shirt, angrily. Multiple people then entered the class. "Yah! Kibum! Leave Hyunjin alone." A guy said, pushing him away. Hyunjin smirked and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I shrugged and nodded. He then went to his place.

"Oh my god, Hyunjin are you ok?" One of the girls talked to Hyunjin, he just nodded and got to his notebook. "Are you ok seungyeon?" Felix asked, I looked at him with a smile. "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

I was sitting on my couch just scrolling through my phone until I heard a knock on the door, I furrowed my eyebrows looking at the time. 12am. I walked up to the door and saw a bruised Hyunjin. "What happened to you? And how do you know my address?" I asked as I let him, he just shook his head and walked inside, sitting on my couch. I quickly went to the kitchen and got my first aid kit.

"Seriously, what the fuck happened?" I asked as I treated his wounds. "Kibum. Seriously, stop having one night stands." He said, I rolled my eyes. "I can do whatever I want, its not my fault he's psycho. You didn't need to get involved anyways." He grabbed my wrist stopping me from treating him. "Don't forget that we're engaged sweetheart." He whispered in my ear, I pushed him away. "Never agreed to that." I kept on treating his wounds.

"Aww, but you're so caring like this. Like a wife." He said and smirked, I rolled my eyes. "Can I stay here tonight?"

"Why?" I asked, looking at him confused, he shrugged. "I don't want to go home." I chewed on my lip thinking about it, he suddenly touched my lip and I flinched in response. "Don't chew on your lips." He said, I removed his hand and nodded. "You can stay, just don't do anything creepy."

I stood up and put the first aid kit away. "Mind if I cook something?" He asked, suddenly behind me, I turned around surprised how close he was. "Its 12am." I said, raising an eyebrow, he chuckled. "I know, but I'm hungry."

"Sure." I said, shrugging. "You can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch." I walked into my bedroom getting some sheets out to sleep on. Hyunjin followed me and stopped me. "No, its ok. I'll sleep on the couch."

"But you're wounded." I said shaking my head. "Just sleep on my bed its ok-"

"No." He said, glaring into my soul, I looked away from the intense glare and cleared my throat. "Fine. Then we both can sleep on the bed." Hyunjin's eyebrow shot up and I rolled my eyes. "Geez, don't be creepy about it. You're wounded I won't let you sleep on the couch."

Hyunjin nodded and smiled, I put the sheets back from where I took them. "Do you want some food too?" He asked, I shook my head. "Thanks, but no. I'm not hungry and I want to sleep." He nodded and walked out of the room. I changed into my pajamas and remembered that Hyunjin had nothing to wear. I got my biggest oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. I walked out of the room and saw Hyunjin eating, he raised an eyebrow when he saw me. God, why does he do this so much.

"I noticed you have nothing comfy, so these are my biggest clothes, they might be small though." I said, shrugging. He nodded and took the clothes. "Thanks, now go to sleep. You look tired." He said with a smile, I nodded and entered my room. This is so weird. What is even happening? I shook my head and got under my blanket. Shortly after I heard Hyunjin enter the room. He got into the bed not even touching me. My whole body relaxed finally and I drifted off to sleep.