| C H A P T E R 11 |

| Fast forward to monday morning |

seonghwa woke up first and he went to bath and wash up and he realised that y/n still did not come down, so he decided to went up to her room and check on her so he knock on y/n's door and y/n did not open her door. seonghwa decided to open her room door and he went beside her and try to wake y/n up but he touch y/n's forehead, it is hot and he quickly text the go down to prepare a pail of water and towel and he quickly bring up to her y/n's room and quickly squeeze the water from the towel and put it on y/n's forehead. He quickly text the teacher saying that today y/n and him will not be in school as y/n will need someone to be at home to take care of her since she is sick and the teacher said ok and he will pass their homework to hongjoong or kayna. seonghwa said thank you teacher.

| in the kitchen |

seonghwa close y/n's room door and go down to the kitchen to cook porridge and their breakfast. hongjoong and kayna came down after bathing and wash up and they realised that only seonghwa in the kitchen and kayna ask "where is y/n?" seonghwa said "she is not feeling well, so today you 2 go to school while I'll stay at home take care of y/n".

| after the 2 of them leave home for school |

seonghwa went to close the door and come out of the house to lock the gate and went back into the house to wash the dishes and after washing all the dishes, he went up to y/n's room to put the towel into the pail of water and put back onto her forehead and also check her temperature if the fever has gone down.

| after checking on y/n |

after checking on y/n, seonghwa went to the kitchen and continue cooking the porridge for y/n and this time y/n woke up and she walk down in a zigzag way and seonghwa saw y/n coming down and quickly rush to her side and hold her to let her sit down on the dining table so that she can have her porridge. seonghwa ask "are you feeling better now y/n?" y/n said "still feels a bit dizzy, maybe because I haven't eat anything" seonghwa heard that and scoop up the porridge into a bowl and serve to y/n and let her eat so that she have energy and also to take her medicine before she went back to bed and rest.

| *The Chamber Of Secrets* |

hehe-monyeosang: hey y/n, are you feeling better? we heard from kayna and hongjoong that you are not feeling well and seonghwa stay home to take care of you.

thecutesty/n: she is feeling better, thank you for sending a message to check on her. -seonghwa

hehe-monyeosang: oh, that's great. we got to go for lessons now. hope to see you 2 back to school after y/n recovers.

@hehe-monyeosang logged out
@thecutesty/n logged out

| seonghwa went back to his room |

seonghwa went back to his room after y/n has fell asleep and he went to his room and study the topics that the teacher is gonna to teach today and their subject teachers are kind enough to record the lesson for seonghwa and y/n since today they are the only 2 students that are not in class. seonghwa is watching the lesson video and he will always set an 1 hour alarm to check on y/n and change the towel so that y/n's fever can go down quickly.

| after watching the lesson video |

seonghwa went down to heat up the porridge and cook lunch for himself. he decided to eat something fine and he decided to share porridge with y/n so he went to cut the fish into smaller pieces and put it inside the porridge so that when y/n is awake, she can get to eat fish porridge while seonghwa has already eaten his lunch.

| fast forward to dinner time |

y/n woke up and feeling better as compared to in the morning. she came down to eat dinner with them but she eat fine food so seonghwa decided to cook some noodle with soup for her to eat. they eat happily and after dinner, seonghwa send y/n back to her room and he check her temperature and the fever went down so he decided to put the pail and the towel in y/n's bathroom so that it's easier for him to take and put water if the fever come back again during the night.

| bed time |

seonghwa went into y/n's room to check again and he touch her forehead, the fever is gone. *gave a forehead kiss on y/n's forehead* before he went out of y/n's room and went back to his room to sleep so that they both can go to school tomorrow and seonghwa has help y/n to finish up her homework during the day.