| C H A P T E R 15 |

* soon it's their wedding day *

| saturday morning |

both the brides and grooms are being awake early and the day before which is Friday, the boys decided to go back to their own home to stay for the night as by tradition, the grooms are not allowed to see the bride before you come to the bride house and fetch them and they will have to clear some games before they get to see their bride. 

| outside the house |

the brides are in their room and both seonghwa and hongjoong had to play door blocking games in order to fetch their brides. the bride's friends had a cup of vegetables juice and both seonghwa and hongjoong had to drink finish it as the 1st level of game, while the 2nd level of game is to give them a big red packet while the 3rd and last level of game is to answer 5 questions correctly before going inside. both of them started together and both seonghwa and hongjoong had a difficult time on drinking the vegetables juice but seonghwa was the first to drink finish and he move onto the 2nd level of game, he gave all the bride's friend red packets and went on to the 3rd level of game and after answering the questions, the bride's friends are satisfied and hongjoong finish the game a few seconds after seonghwa, both of them get to go inside the house and find their bride. 

| in y/n's room |

seonghwa open the door and went in and saw how beautiful y/n is in the wedding gown and the make up artist is just helping y/n to put on her make up and they saw seonghwa and after y/n's make up is done, seonghwa decided to bring her down so that they won't be late for their wedding. 

| leaving the house |

while on the way out of y/n's room, they saw kayna and hongjoong and they were giggling about it and they went to the groom's house to have tea ceremony and afterwards went to the bride's house to have another tea ceremony and after that the bride can have some touch up on her make up and have their lunch and during the evening time, they can slowly move to the wedding venue to had their wedding ceremony started. 

| reach the wedding venue |

y/n's dad and kayna's dad were holding their daughter's hand and walk them into the wedding room and when they reach the groom at the front of the pastors, their dad pass their daughter's hands to the boys and tell them to treat them good.  they were saying their vows in front of the pastors and soon the procedures are done, they kiss. this time, they move around to take photos with their family and friends and also to check on the guests if they are satisfied with the food being served up and did they enjoy etc. every guests had enjoyed themselves and soon they visit everyone, they had some time to accompany their friends which is the rest of the ateez members and they ate some food together with them before going back to their parent's side and sit together with them. 

| after the ceremony |

they went back to the groom's house and they had their first night together as husband and wife and they soon after taking a bath and they decided to do things *i'm not going into that, go imagine yourself* and ended their wedding day that way and after that went to sleep.

* a few years later *

seonghwa and y/n had 2 beautiful children, 1 boy 1 girl. they bring their kids out to play during the weekend as they state their Sunday is their family day and they bring them to the amusement parks to play and they met kayna and hongjoong with their children as well. they decided to let them play together for awhile and went to have dinner together. hongjoong called the rest of the members to come along for dinner as well and as soon all arrived, seonghwa and y/n's kid saw the rest of the members they started calling them "uncle yeoyeo, uncle joonggie, uncle yunho, uncle mingiie, uncle sannie, uncle jungho and uncle wooyounggie" and the uncles greeted them "hello, seongmin and seongmi" while hongjoong's childrens are called joonki and joonhee. they had dinner together and they decided to bring the kids back home as they have school tomorrow.  

| went back home |

seonghwa went to bath seongmin while y/n went to bath seongmi and after bathing them,  y/n started to help them with their homework and after they finish doing their homework, y/n bring them back to their room * they share one room* reading storybooks to them and soon they fell deep asleep, y/n went out and went in to the room and sleep with seonghwa. seonghwa saw y/n came back and ask " our kids fell asleep already?" y/n said "yes, they fell asleep already. let's get ready for bed then seonghwa" seonghwa smiled and hug y/n tightly before felling asleep and they live happily ever after.

hello to every readers that are reading this book, this story has ended here and thank you for reading this story even though it might not be the best story but thank you! hope you enjoy and i'll try to come up with more stories. if there is any you need me to improve on, remember to comment or send me a message. i will read and make improvements on the next story. thank you.